Need some sculpting ideas - direction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And any more progress on Boddiker? I'm in need of a Robocop villain!!!
Are you able to get any screen grabs from the movie for me? I would like the side view & what his hair at the back looks like if possible.
There is little to no reference for this guy:monkey2
thanks

Ed Harris
Ian Richardson
Nick Gillard! :p

And as my nephew is begging me to include wrestlers..

The Undertaker
Mick Foley
Rick Flair

Ok i'm just bored and listing names...lol

The T'ealc looks great :D....you nailed his "babyface" days :D

Thanks, he has had radical facial reconstruction since then, I thought his eyes where to recessed which made it look caucasian with gigantism LOL!
The new eyes look more detailed too, though sadly the head is now to large for 1/6, will update when I can take a good photo

Sadly I don't have any screen grabs... but the same actor played the father on "That 70's show". Probably more visual information there... he played Red Foreman.

And any more progress on Boddiker? I'm in need of a Robocop villain!!!

Hi galactiboy, here is your Boddicker, sorry about the pics it looks better in person, if you can help me find someone to cast it, it's yours (as long as I get a copy of course). ps still needs a little work

Last edited:
Cool looking Boddicker! You really did a nice job on that.

Might be a good idea to open it up and see if a few people might be interested in a copy if we can get it cast.

Thanks guys, It would need a little adjusting to fit neck posts but the scale is good (well SSC good) I'd really like to pass this on to Darren C (if your reading :monkey1) if he'd like it to adjust and cast for anyone who wants it.
But otherwise I'll just paint in up and have a look at it painted

I sent a message to Josh (Darkartis81) about casting... he's done quiet a bit recently of his own work. But I'd definitely get it cast before painting... that way you have the original intact.

Thanks, you'll have to excuse me as I am a social moron "Star Wars geek" :p
I didn't want to ask Darkartist as he seems busy at the moment.
just got back from a shopping trip. More Sculpy (found it a lot cheaper so couldn't resist),
Sculpy softener, paint brushes, real sculpting tools & a work light (it's dark in here LOL!)

Back