Need Help: Iron Man Comiquette Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought an Iron Man comiquette direct from SS, and I've turned on the lights periodically for fun. Every once in a while I need to play with it a bit to get it to light up. Once I move it to the right place, the lights turn on and off like they should. About a month and a half ago, I noticed adjusting it wouldn't help. I changed the batteries and that got it to work again. Just today I tried to get it to turn on and it absolutely will not go back on no matter how much I try to adjust it. I changed the batteries and it did nothing.

Does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have suggestions for how I could get it to work again? Is it likely a connection problem between the peg and the base? Thanks in advance!

Clean the contacts in the battery compartment, on his foot, and where it mates to the base with a q-tip and alcohol. Hopefully that will do the trick.

I tried an AC adapter and the statue lit up! So I went with your advice and cleaned the battery connectors. It's back to looking badass! Thanks for your help.

Back