Need 1/12 scale body loose for custom, do they exist?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GasparZizou

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I need some advice, I looked in this section and didn't find anything related to it.

I want to make my 1st custom, a Rags Morales Jeans, boots and T-shirt Superman from the new 52 action comics:

superman-rags-morales.jpg

action-comics1.jpg

ACSMMSv1_017.480x480-75.jpg

But the catch is that I want to do it in 1/12 scale, I know, it's odd, but I have a weakness for 1/12 scale figures, specially 3A portable figures, with fabric clothing (that I'll make) and everything, so, in that spirit, I already know how I would start making it, but I cannot seem to find a body anywhere, do they sell 1/12 bodies loose, like the Hot toys ones? I've been trying to score a cheap 3A portable figure JUST to get the body but I've been unsuccessful so far.

Anyway, any help will be very much appreciated, or if anyone has an extra 3A portable figure that doesn't want and want to sell me the body, that'd helpful too, thanks in advance.

Miguel.

EDIT: Oh! ****! So sorry, wrong section, I thought I posted this on "How to", :slap could someone relocate it please? :monkey3

Last edited:
Back