NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ws4odv.jpg

sacrificial bowl is very cool! excellent work. I, too, am already in Prometheus plastic withdrawal. Ill be picking up the series 3 engineers (for the urns), but missing out on shaw, Holloway, fifield et al. is a bummer. :/

edit: anyone aware of an approximate retail ETA regarding series 3. I read sept. any further updates?

Though im not motivated enough to upload pictures at this time, I did receive Prometheus series 3 in the mail recently. Sadly, and as anticipated, the holographic engineers are quite average. However, the urn/ampule is excellent...couldn't be happier with the urn accessory. Its a shame that this may be it for the line. Such potential! I love the design aesthetic of the film and, in general, neca nailed most of the figures from the line. Sure would love a fifield and/or Holloway!

If this is the end, I guess we'll just have to hope for a resurgence when the sequel comes out! :)

I certainly hope we see more figures at some point. It looks like the real standout figure, Dr. Shaw, is very unlikely at this point. However, there may be a chance to get Holloway (because his body is identical to davids, save for the head sculpt) through a neca direct type offering (randy said it was unlikely, but possible). Id buy anything from this line ;)

Back