NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I never seen it, too old for me, I like the 80's.
and those gold statues some millionaires gave each other don't mean anything to me. :lol

rhlsgw.jpg

The shelf wasn't marked for it, but I was able to score a David at TRU. It rang up $8! I'll take it!

Sorry I never seen it, too old for me, I like the 80's.

That's a shame. Age of a film (or any art, really) means nothing IMHO; what's the story, acting, photography and production like? Think of it like that. And Lean's Lawrence Of Arabia is a stunning film. Saw it a while back when it was rereleased to cinemas, great to finally see it the way it was intended (i.e, not on a tv).

**** Deal Alert ****

Heads up to any collectors that wanted to buy series 1 but didn't. Toys R Us has more series 1 on sale for $5.99.

WHAT? :horror is this a limited offer?

damn it..... My Toys R Us had a couple of these figures in Jan but I never saw them again

Last edited:
Tried to repose my Prometheus stuff today but all my attempts couldn’t mask how bare that shelf is :violin I might get a few of the holo engineers to try and make some kind of backdrop using pedestals. Just sucks this line failed like it did, the figures are awesome.

Prometheus 015.jpg

If anyone would like extra Pressure Suit Engineers to customize or what not, F.Y.E. has them for under $5.

Shaw won't be part of the Prometheus sequel so that amazing figure NECA made will never see the light of day. :(

Yeah, seems Dr. Shaw won't be in Alien Covenant. But if she doesn't show up in this, maybe in the next? I find it odd that she would just disappear.

Too early to count Shaw out at this point. All we know is that David is the new planet's only inhabitant when a new crew stumble upon it, but that could be decades or longer after Prometheus, and we don't know how much time will be spent filling the gaps. Shaw's fate will likely be addressed.

Back