NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in project...

2vc9fyr.jpg

Is this a custom of yours? I can't remember how the actual holographic figure came out, but I remember it being more blue. Regardless, that does look great.

Every once in a while I come across a photo of the Dr. Shaw prototype and it pains me to know that we'll never own such an amazing sculpt.

Hopefully we'll see more figures when/if a sequel comes out, and hopefully Hot Toys hasn't abandoned their Shaw figure.

Is this a custom of yours? I can't remember how the actual holographic figure came out, but I remember it being more blue. Regardless, that does look great.

Every once in a while I come across a photo of the Dr. Shaw prototype and it pains me to know that we'll never own such an amazing sculpt.

Hopefully we'll see more figures when/if a sequel comes out, and hopefully Hot Toys hasn't abandoned their Shaw figure.

Yes, I applied a green phosphorescent glaze to make it bright in the dark. I wanted other Neca action figures of Prometheus, I'm very sad.

Back