NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked out the Richmond and Metro Toys. Nobody had a Lawgiver unfortunately. The guy at Metro was really nice though. Rang the other store to check stock and had a little chat. I was gutted to hear they were selling it for the equivalent of $50 when they had it. Bought a Neca Reeve Superman though so didn't go home empty handed.

Gonna be disappointed if this line ends here.

I see. Yeah the employees at Metro are really friendly and helpful. You dont get that many with that kind of service here in HK. lol
Plus the fact they charge at pretty much the same price as the US. Other places will hike up the price right away. If I ever do see one though, I'll let you know.

Like you said, you should not go home empty handed. haha

Hi... me again.... anyone want to help me out with an Aldo?... My LCS still has a couple of Lucas' if a trade would help......

Oxnard, Hopefully someone will be able help you out. If not maybe I can when I get my order in, But I already have 2 Luca, and I'm not really into the Dawn figures as they are of a harder plastic and aren't articulated as well as the classic line. I gave my Dawn series figures to the kids with the Alien Queen Neca gave me, all of which are currently laying face down on their shelves. :monkey4

WOW! Stores are already popping these figures up as singles and the prices are very alarming!
Big Bad Toy Store has the bundle at @ $149.99

ToyWiz has set at $134.99

Aldo @ $54.99
Caesar @ $59.00
Conquest Gorilla @ $59.00

Also - News Flash!!! - Anyone waiting for their Lawgiver Statue from stores that were waiting for their 2nd shipment, i.e. Entertainment Earth, there will be no 2nd run so the orders are getting cancelled. If you don't have him now, you better start hunting before prices go over the $100 mark.

Last edited:
Oxnard, Hopefully someone will be able help you out. If not maybe I can when I get my order in, But I already have 2 Luca, and I'm not really into the Dawn figures as they are of a harder plastic and aren't articulated as well as the classic line. I gave my Dawn series figures to the kids with the Alien Queen Neca gave me, all of which are currently laying face down on their shelves. :monkey4

WOW! Stores are already popping these figures up as singles and the prices are very alarming!
Big Bad Toy Store has the bundle at @ $149.99

ToyWiz has set at $134.99

Aldo @ $54.99
Caesar @ $59.00
Conquest Gorilla @ $59.00

Also - News Flash!!! - Anyone waiting for their Lawgiver Statue from stores that were waiting for their 2nd shipment, i.e. Entertainment Earth, or Big Bad Toy Store. There will be no 2nd run so the orders are getting cancelled. If you don't have him now, you better start hunting before prices go over the $100 mark.

BBTS now has the Lawgiver statue up as a pre-order as well. I just got mine yesterday from them (ordered last week). Good thing I did. :yess:

Last edited:
Hello monkey friends
I'm selling Aldo. I know a couple of you guys are lookin for him. I put him up on flea bay for 25 bucks. I hope you think that's fair. I bought 4 boxes so I have 2 Aldo's to spare. Gonna keep one boxed up.

These truly are some of the greatest figures I've ever owned. Best of the entire line excluding the original gorilla soldier.

Fuzzy Robot,

Member Oxnard Montalvo is looking for Aldo, maybe you could send him a PM? I think your pricing is fair compared to what other stores are now charging, and that doesn't include the $20 S/H Neca charged on the cases. I'm sure your auctions will sell.

Dholden007, congrats on getting your Lawgiver! It seems BBTS, and ToyWiz will be the secondary sellers for these at inflated prices. If anyone is lucky enough to find these in their local TRU you better grab them, it seems that is the best price you will get on these hot figures.

I got a Lawgiver order in this morning from ToyWiz @69.00 and opened a new account so I saved $7 with a 10% discount. S/H was $10, so he came out to $73.00 shipped, better than going through Amazon, or ebay!

Last edited:
Funny how everybody was saying the exclusive 3-pack didn't sell at SDCC and yet they are all sold out from the Neca store online and my Toys R Us is completely sold out of these now. Unfortunately I don't get paid until Friday and was planning to order one then. Oh well, guess I missed out.

I don't know how accurate the inventory levels were on the NECA Club website for the exclusives, but the number did keep changing on the individual item page. It seemed that they had over 300 soon after preorders went live and there will still over 200 left the last time I checked before they pulled everything. They weren't selling too briskly if those numbers were accurate.

Randy just mentioned on his Twitter acc that he's going to double check inventory and just may have some for sale for Canada and ROW.

Too late for me now. Already ordered and waiting to ship to a forwarder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sucks! I still can't believe Entertainment Earth cancelled my Lawgiver statue order... one that I placed in January! I called them to ask what happened, and they said that NECA wasn't going to send anymore Lawgivers because they were discontinuing the item. I go on Twitter and ask Randy what happened and he said the fault is on Entertainment Earth's end. They sent ALL the lawgivers they ordered from them months ago. Who do we believe?

I wonder how many orders were cancelled today. Maybe there weren't enough orders left to warrant another shipment from NECA.

This sucks! I still can't believe Entertainment Earth cancelled my Lawgiver statue order... one that I placed in January! I called them to ask what happened, and they said that NECA wasn't going to send anymore Lawgivers because they were discontinuing the item. I go on Twitter and ask Randy what happened and he said the fault is on Entertainment Earth's end. They sent ALL the lawgivers they ordered from them months ago. Who do we believe?

I wonder how many orders were cancelled today. Maybe there weren't enough orders left to warrant another shipment from NECA.

Wow, It looks like I checked back at the right time. PZ, I would believe Randy, as I saw somewhere there was only going to be one run on this. Hurry over to BBTS, they only have 3 left in stock last time I checked. Even with the shipping you'll pay near $70. which is a little cheaper than what I paid this morning from toywiz with a 10% discount. Mine came to $73. Anywhere else its selling for nearly $100.00 I hope you get yours. I always wondered why Entertainment Earth's status never changed from pre-order. They must have shipped that first batch out early and never got their restock. I hope you get one!

The Lawgiver is a great statue! If anyone is on the fence about it definitely get it. I was actually surprised how well made it was.

I was never on the fence when it came to this item. It was a instant buy for me. I just backed the wrong horse to deliver it to me.

And BBTS has it as a pre-order... I wasn't gonna go through THAT again! I want to BUY it from a retailer the has it IN STOCK. NOW.

I'm done waiting for this piece.

Hello monkey friends
I'm selling Aldo. I know a couple of you guys are lookin for him. I put him up on flea bay for 25 bucks. I hope you think that's fair. I bought 4 boxes so I have 2 Aldo's to spare. Gonna keep one boxed up.

These truly are some of the greatest figures I've ever owned. Best of the entire line excluding the original gorilla soldier.

Thanks for the tip off. I'll certainly watch the auction, but given how sought after these are, no doubt it will very quickly go beyond my price ceiling! if there's anyone else that can help out, I'm at your mercy!

I would personally believe Randy on this one. Entertainment Earth has a history of taking preorders on sold out products only to cancel all the orders weeks or months later once they realize they can't source the products any more. I've had this happen a number of times with them.

Thats a great price! Basically the same what it cost me to buy them from Neca with shipping. gohastings shipping charges are much lower than what Neca charged.

I've checked out the shipping terms at go Hastings and unfortunately they only ship in the continental U.S. is anyone willing to grab an Aldo for me and post it on?

My local TRU and another I checked a half hour away does not have ANY of Series 3. None of the Comic Con Exclusives. I'm not paying over $100 for it so I'm out. I had a feeling I would be getting them.

Back