NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 pack looks great, very unexpected. Loomis is a must have, I'm glad they gave him swappable arms so you can take the coat off.
Michael Looks better with that improved mask sculpt. I actually just finished repainting my extra heads from the original H2 ultimate release

lol at flame effect
Those may be an after thought honestly. It looks like the main piece may be re-used from Freddy Part 2 Ultimate. The lure for this set for me is Loomis, and shrinking down the retro cloth MM head for this release. The regular H2 Ultimate release suffers from some major fat face/bloating. Ate too much Halloween candy or twinkies. This one looks great, and if you squint just right can pass for a 78.

Those may be an after thought honestly. It looks like the main piece may be re-used from Freddy Part 2 Ultimate. The lure for this set for me is Loomis, and shrinking down the retro cloth MM head for this release. The regular H2 Ultimate release suffers from some major fat face/bloating. Ate too much Halloween candy or twinkies. This one looks great, and if you squint just right can pass for a 78.
Yeah Loomis looks great as does Myers head I hate the current sculpt.

Yeah Loomis looks great as does Myers head I hate the current sculpt.
That head sculpt still looks like Shatner though. The way he looks now being the only difference.
William_Shatner_Photo_Op_GalaxyCon_Richmond_2020.jpg

Love the set! I just I hadn't already picked up the Blood Tears Michael from a couple of years ago. Still, totally getting this for Loomis.

This Loomis would've sold all by itself, in my opinion. The only one we got from NECA (besides their retro cloth) up to this point was the boxset from 85,000 years ago. You know, the one with clear pegs. That you had to squirt WD-40 in... and offer a pagan sacrifice of a Barbie to Cthulhu to. All so it didn't break when you (barely) repositioned it. Yeah, that one.

So welcome new (truly Ultimate) Loomis.
DISCLAIMER: From the first two films.

Because if it were going to be a truly "ultimate" it would have to include three more heads at least. Burned face(4/5), Bloody burned face(4/5), and older not so burned face(6), and some gloved hands and a cane. Plus an overcoat with some blood and dirt smudges. Plus a net chain, and a rifle with hypodermic tranq darts. ...and a board to beat Michael to death with. Whew. I think I covered everything,lol.

Seriously though: I A PSYCHED FOR THIS SET!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I chose not to pick up the retro cloth Myers and the Loomis & Laurie set.

This Loomis looks perfect. Interesting that they chose to shrink down the retro Myers headsculpt for this set. They even added the hands from the retro version. Normally I'd be annoyed that I have to get another Myers to get Loomis, but I'm ok with this. I'll likely repaint the masks.

The improvements over the original Ultimate H2 Michael make it more than worth having to get to also get Loomis. I have the original Ultimate and the Retro.

There’s a certain charm to the Retro, but the detail of the jumpsuit on the Ultimate is so much better a figure. When I got the Retro, I looked at using the head on the Ultimate, but it’s a fraction too big to look right, now we’re getting that amazing sculpt on the Ultimate, win win, and since I already have the original ultimate, I can have the clean and bloody eyes heads both on display instead of sitting in storage.

Back