NECA Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need an Ultimate loomis figure, the old boxset figure looks its age now and the new H2 mixed media looks great but we need some 7'' scale Loomis action!

God, I hope so. This film should be in my library already! The wait is killing me. From everything I've been reading, this one seems to check all the boxes! I hope it lives up to the hype. Buttt good movie or bad, at least we'll get some new figures!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wonder how different it’ll look from the 2018 version.

I imagine there will be a lot of part reuse. New head, maybe some new parts to the jumpsuit if it also gets burnt, and accessories are to be determined. Not likely, but an unmasked Myers head would be cool.

I know this doesn't include a need for likeness rights, but I wonder if this could mean the door is open for NECA to come through with an H1 Laurie in some form, retro or Ultimate, and possibly a new H1 Michael.

auR9hKr.jpg

Last edited:
I know this doesn't include a need for likeness rights, but I wonder if this could mean the door is open for NECA to come through with an H1 Laurie in some form, retro or Ultimate, and possibly a new H1 Michael.

auR9hKr.jpg

Just a shame that you can't get these 3.75" figures over here in the UK :(

I?m thinking of trading my 18? mcfarlane Michael Myers for the reboot 1/4 scale NECA. Straight trade. Thoughts?

The one with the sound? I have that one still in the box. I would hold on to that one instead of the trade. Me personally.

They just announced a two pack of Halloween 2. Comes with loomis.

updated sculpt ( from the clothed version) and comes with flame effects so you can have Michael walk around covered in fire.
Also, loomis has interchangeable arms where you can take the coat off and on.

this better not be a Walmart exclusive.

Ultimate Halloween 2 Myers/Loomis 2-Pack coming from NECA.

Features Include
  • New clean and bleeding eye heads for Michael based on the sculpt from the Retro figure.
  • New coloring on Michael's jumpsuit.
  • Flame attachment accessories for Michael.
  • Two sets of arms for Loomis to have trenchcoat on or off.
vWtHaBi.jpg

gwsFWjB.jpg

gKv5esl.jpg

jTGd4xY.jpg

o94VmAl.jpg

MtEmw3A.jpg

That 2-pack is so purchased. The flames on the face gave me a good chuckle. Reminds me of Gundam.

Not even particularly a fan of Halloween but I can admit to the iconic status - tempted by this 2pack as a one & done representation.

Back