NECA Interstellar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some slightly better pictures. With their eyes modified they look OK.
Interstellar n box.jpg
Interstellar n box 1.jpg
Interstellar n 3.jpg
Interstellar n 4.jpg
Interstellar n 2.jpg
Interstellar n 5.jpg
Interstellar n 1.jpg

The underlying sculpts have a great likeness and I love the weight of them

Totally agree. :goodpost:
It's a shame Neca could not provide a decent painting of their products, and each figure is painted different, So it's a playing lottery with these, if you buying online.

I did buy online. and they made me burst out laughing when I opened it up. The helmeted heads were not too bad.

Totally agree. :goodpost:
It's a shame Neca could not provide a decent painting of their products, and each figure is painted different, So it's a playing lottery with these, if you buying online.

I did buy online. and they made me burst out laughing when I opened it up. The helmeted heads were not too bad.

As you could see mine helmeted Brand sculpt looks better now, but not as good as helmetless, so I keep the helmetless Brand to show. I'm relatively happy with both Cooper sculpts.

LOVED the movie, and I was excited when I originally saw these figures were coming out! I held off, as they were pricier here, and I wasn't sure how they'd turn out. Looks like I made the right call holding off...man, they turned out really bad, unfortunately. The sculpts are decent! But the paints are terrible. Sad, as it would've been awesome to have this pair on a desk or shelf.

Golden Boy, it's not that bad in person and it is a very easy fix for the eyes.

I know the only way to buy'm here was $90 or so, but I know in the States they're like, $32 give or take. I think they'd be worth it for that price, but right now it's just not something that'll work with exchanges. Good to hear that it's just pictures that do them the least amount of justice. I would've loved Hot Toys to do the pair.

Is Brand on a female body???

Yeah those faces- WTF...I like the suits though

Wow. Adam savage gushed over the lukewarm recycled Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but is left cold over the fresh and unique story of Interstellar which showed more believable characterization and emotion!? Couldn't disagree more.

Back