NECA Interstellar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone help me out? im dying to get some updated info on a release date for these figures. can someone tweet neca and ask randy? i dont have a twitter acount.

They are out.
That paint scares me:
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

Yeesh. Not going to cancel as it's the only Interstellar thing out there, but yeesh nonetheless. It's a bummer nobody wants to tackle this license. Seems like threezero or revoltech or somesuch could make a killer fully articulated TARS at least :dunno

I'm waiting for Threezero to announce Vikings and X-Files. Just a fool's hope, but they did announce Hannibal and Breaking Bad, and they can do medieval stuff. A figure of Ragnar would be sick.

gawdammit, waited all this time and this is what the paint up looks like. ****balls

Well. NECA never made very detailed figures in small scale. Their recent nice releases are all in 1/4, so I would not say it was completely unexpected.
Though, sculpts on these are good. Probably with a decent repaint they could look sharp (but that would make them pricey).

Oh the Alien line of figures are amazing with the sculpt and paints in this size. I'm keeping my preorder because there is not much else out there from Interstellar. but if I get eyes on anne hathaway like the pic shown, I'll freak.

Well. NECA never made very detailed figures in small scale. Their recent nice releases are all in 1/4, so I would not say it was completely unexpected.
Though, sculpts on these are good. Probably with a decent repaint they could look sharp (but that would make them pricey).

Yeesh. Not going to cancel as it's the only Interstellar thing out there, but yeesh nonetheless. It's a bummer nobody wants to tackle this license. Seems like threezero or revoltech or somesuch could make a killer fully articulated TARS at least :dunno

I kind of felt the same, merchandise from the movie is pretty scarce but after seeing those pics I settled on this

Interstellar Ranger 1:72 Scale Model Kit - Moebius Models - Interstellar - Model Kits at Entertainment Earth

Is that Anne Hathaway's hillbilly twin sister from the back woods of West Virginia?

Back