NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did they cancel their entire order rather than perhaps just instructing Popcultcha to cancel its individual orders from US customers? Was Super Shredder not supposed to be available from international retail outlets in the first place? Confusing.

I'm not sure...maybe they were instructed to not sell to US customers from the start and did anyways? It's a weird situation for sure.

Why did they cancel their entire order rather than perhaps just instructing Popcultcha to cancel its individual orders from US customers? Was Super Shredder not supposed to be available from international retail outlets in the first place? Confusing.

When first solicited, Super Shredder was a Walmart exclusive in the U.S. with limited stock available through necastore, and there were some international orders on their site available too. People weren't able to get orders in and some U.S. customers seemed to turn to sites like popcultcha to get orders because they can't count on Walmart. My guess is something happened that caused conflicts for whatever deal NECA has with Walmart, and so no Shredder got a week long PO like the Tokka and Razar pack.

Walmart are probably being really picky about losing out in whatever deal, which would be fine if they didn't suck about carrying NECA consistently in all stores.

It’s not entirely Walmart’s fault, it’s NECAS. Their doing a piss poor job distributing their stuff. They send “vendors” to Walmart’s and Targets to stock the shelves with new product. The problem is that it’s not consistent what so ever. The NECA vendor for my local target shows up about once every 3-4 months. We hardly ever get anything new.

I want to be all in on this line, but the Marty sculpts... oof. Just not very good at all. Doc and Biff both look good.

I want to be all in on this line, but the Marty sculpts... oof. Just not very good at all. Doc and Biff both look good.

Yeah, The Marty sculpt compared to Doc and Biff doesnt hold up. The likeness is there enough for me to order them though. I just hope I dont have much trouble hunting down the space Marty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even understand the expression choice for the Tales from Space Marty. Why is he surprised/scared looking?

Found 2015 Marty at Target today, while out on a dish soap run, and it looks a hell of a lot more than MJF in hand than the promotional shots... is what I want to read when it comes out.

Found 2015 Marty at Target today, while out on a dish soap run, and it looks a hell of a lot more than MJF in hand than the promotional shots... is what I want to read when it comes out.

:lol I was gearing up to run to target first thing in the morning

Damn, I guess I'll go check out Target tomorrow. Does anyone have experience with EntertainmentEarth? Good? Bad?

Don't go...he was only kidding.

As far as EE goes, there's really nothing wrong with them. I prefer BBTS due to their pile of loot and $4 flat rate shipping. BBTS has been a little slow to receive and ship product lately but with everything going on it's to be expected.

Don't go...he was only kidding.

As far as EE goes, there's really nothing wrong with them. I prefer BBTS due to their pile of loot and $4 flat rate shipping. BBTS has been a little slow to receive and ship product lately but with everything going on it's to be expected.

Ah, I should have read after the ellipses. It was late! Though is this the kind of thing that will just show up at Target before any of these other stores ship to people?

I've never ordered from either, but the price difference between the two (EE was charging $2 more for Ultimate Marty and $3 more for the set of Animated Figures, but oddly $11 less for the Playmobil Advent Calendar, which I also ordered at the same time...) made it seem like EE was the better one to go to, though not sure how it will work out with shipping.

Not sure how I feel about this.

119090474_3104726349653835_1002123428141811142_n.jpg

119146851_3104726262987177_5292434825168434692_n.jpg

Back