NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Studios just showed off their BTTFII Delorean with Doc and Marty. Seems to scale with the NECA figures. Also, the likenesses on both figures are great.

Created this for a Halloween competition on Instagram.

pTKAh2l.jpg

I noticed that too! Good on NECA!

Where did this picture of '85 Doc come from? Do we know when he releases?

I noticed that too! Good on NECA!

Where did this picture of '85 Doc come from? Do we know when he releases?
It was posted on all of their social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and no date for release was given.

The smiling sculpt is good from some angles but less in others, but either way glad there's a new sculpt. Nice they included all the arms/gloves etc.

I don't think either of those Doc sculpts beats the shocked face from the 1955 Doc, but neither one of them look terrible.

The non-smiling headsculpt looks pretty similar to the first 1955 headsculpt. Personally, I'd have preferred a (slight) open mouth expression from when the DeLorean disappeared with Einstein. But this is complaining on a high level. The smiling headsculpt is great.

I do hope NECA will produce at least three to six figures for BTTF Part III:

1885 Showdown Marty
1885 Doc (with sniper rifle, alternate knocked out cold headsculpt)
1885 Buford Tannen

1885 Clara Clayton (maybe as an exclusive or a pack-in with the Clocktower dance clock and Doc)
1955 Atomic Cowboy Marty (with alternate "strangled" headsculpt)
1955 Doc (yellow shirt)

Well it’s a thing NECA does at the end of every year, they create various checklist graphics of their lines.

Back