NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can only speak from my experience, but there're three brick and mortar places I can think of near me that carry neca stuff other than tru, and those places ALWAYS have more figures (quantity and variety) on the shelves than any of the three trus in the area. from what i can tell, despite being national, i rarely saw anything besides a few languishing peg warmers at tru, and i'd be hard pressed to think they carried much of neca's business.

**** I hope not. I've got some backlog stuff I want to get.

Me too. I'd still love to get the Genocide Queen and her matching pair of drones, though it may not be too difficult to get her as she's seemingly much more cheaper and readily available than her original counterpart.

What I'm more worried about now is the human marines being release lat r on down the line up. Feels like the line is loosing steam and with this news of tru maybe closing for good and all the recent line delays, it just screams either mismanagement or indifference by Randy and Neca.

I can’t believe my TRUs are closing. Originally they weren’t part of the mix because they were the most popular in my area, but saw the signs today and I talked to the managers who I’ve known for a while. Each TRU I went to said the company decided to close all the stores , even the most popular locations that due tremendous business.

Crap where can go to get Neca products now beside online :gah:

I can’t believe my TRUs are closing. Originally they weren’t part of the mix because they were the most popular in my area, but saw the signs today and I talked to the managers who I’ve known for a while. Each TRU I went to said the company decided to close all the stores , even the most popular locations that due tremendous business.

Crap where can go to get Neca products now beside online :gah:

In my location there's Newbury Comics but that's a New England based retail/collectible store & they do carry some NECA.

I think it would make sense for NECA to contact Walmart & Target?

Just thinking off the top of my head; but I feel your pain guyver1.

Dat dude has the kenner Bishop gun and the pulse rifles are a bit too compact and squat - lol.
I think it’s actually supposed to be a carbine (note the magazine apparently only holds 50 rounds). I really like the combo of Bishop’s giant Gatling gun with the mechanical support harness as well.

For whatever reason I didn't think you'd be into the Kenner stuff.
It was my first window to the Aliens universe as a kid, so I have a pretty strong fondness for it, actually

Personally, I'm not offended by it. I like my nostalgia and I guess they ought to count.
LOL

I really enjoy the fact that the various Kenner xenomorphs seem to reduce the more hardcore Giger fetishists to a state of incoherent rage. :lol

I just have a need to be disciplined right now. Otherwise I'd probably go ahead and buy them. They're fantastically executed figures.
Agreed.

So who's looking forward to Alien Day?

Seems like it really is sad times at NECA if this is true:

NecaTwitterNoAD.png

NecaTwitterNoAD2.png

If anyone's wondering about that link in the last tweet:
Bloody-disgusting.com: “Alien Day” Returning for Third Year on April 26; Here’s What You Can Expect!

Bloody-disgusting.com said:
– Plus, fans should stay tuned for special merchandise announcements, limited edition releases, giveaways and exciting unveils to take place on and in the days leading up to ALIEN DAY. Among the key licensees returning to the ALIEN DAY celebration include Dark Horse, Eaglemoss, The Loyal Subjects, Fright Rags, Geek Fuel, Mattel, Super 7, Diamond Select, Wonderdice, Park Agencies, Heighway Pinball Limited, Titan, NECA, Mondo, Prime 1, Trevco, Changes, Funko and more.

Any idea if they are reissuing the deluxe queen figure (again)? Apparently its up for preorder on Entertainment Earth but nowhere else? Could it be a bogus or oversight on EE's part? Seems sold out anywhere else unless you want to get the Chinese bootleg off ebay.

Back