NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like bashing figures but that face on the Hot Toys looks goofier to me every time I see pics of it. Like it's sculpted by a blind man.
attachment.php
yeah that's the image i was looking for!

attachment.php
c679733fe4198a1e40cb8e1c5000c6fea836faedacef2deb274c582b1d2e74fe.jpg

Got the old genocide 2pack and opening it up, both xeno's have bent legs.. what works better to straighten them, hairdryer or hot water?

I tried both to fix my dog alien's legs, and neither were a permanent solution. Ended up inserting metal rods to solve the problem.

Unfortunately I am getting proficient at it, that has become the first thing I do when I get a "XENO".

The weapons pack, the blue Kay Bee alien, and the alien 3 creature pack have been confirmed for Toy Fair right?

Weapons pack and the blue warrior I think will be shown, but the Alien 3 creature pack is more of an SDCC reveal according to Randy recently. Might be needing the extra time to work out what to include in it I think.

@NECA_TOYS any chance of any new marines? Or anymore kenner aliens?
NECA Verified account
‏@NECA_TOYS

NECA Retweeted Christian Cornejo

maybe and yes

Wells this looks promising

yeah that's the image i was looking for!

attachment.php
c679733fe4198a1e40cb8e1c5000c6fea836faedacef2deb274c582b1d2e74fe.jpg

Yes, the sculpt of the hot toys version is really goofy. But i like the stretch at the mouth of the alien.
This is my neca big chap, it not perfekt, i give it a 80/100
The hot toys is for me a 60/100.
2.jpg

Im looking so forward to an new 1/5 figure. cant wait to have another one.

Yes, the sculpt of the hot toys version is really goofy. But i like the stretch at the mouth of the alien.
This is my neca big chap, it not perfekt, i give it a 80/100
The hot toys is for me a 60/100.
View attachment 322421

Im looking so forward to an new 1/5 figure. cant wait to have another one.

The NECA did turn out nice. Here is a couple pics of my 1/4. It's the old 2008 one with modified dome and repainted skull. Didn't like the original sharpie under the dome.

Attachments

• 1 1 1 1 1 1 alien mod 1.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 alien mod 1.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 1 1 1 1 1 1 alien mod 3.jpg
    1 1 1 1 1 1 alien mod 3.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 175
How did you modify the dome? Ive tried it with heat, but it bends back over time.

Hi. Dome from the new version on the old body/head and frosted. The new fig version is nice but I don't like the rubber diaper look or added "lips". You still have to use heat and glue it while warm for it to stay in shape on the old head.

Back