NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also check this alien graffiti out I have this print he's a tattoo artist in Nashville
2hwfyf4.jpg

That shot of the alien in front of lambert always freaked me out. Since I was a child. You can see the teeth through the lips and it's just focused on her face. Terrifying.

Wow jacklin!! Very nice!! I really like the second versions but seeing your pictures, i'm doubting beetween the two versions...:((( but i know i will finish with the second version:))

Wow jacklin!! Very nice!! I really like the second versions but seeing your pictures, i'm doubting beetween the two versions...:((( but i know i will finish with the second version:))
Um not saying which one is better. I prefer the closed lip just because we have seen the teeth a million times. So for a figure I love they captured the un popular look. But the open mouth is nice but nothing new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Um not saying which one is better. I prefer the closed lip just because we have seen the teeth a million times. So for a figure I love they captured the un popular look. But the open mouth is nice but nothing new.

Agreed with that. I still think it would have looked better as solid sculpt - no opening jaw. That way they could have nailed just that one look. And maybe do separate heads like they do with the Predators.

Still waiting on the Neca hive play set to round out some xenos and eggs in my diorama! Come on Neca!

I agree with that but this jail is the best jail i have seen in all the alien figures:) if the jail is as nice as it seems..wow!!thanks for all jacklin and for all your pictures too:)

^fantastic. Are those repaints? And is that a diorama of your own making?

Thanks. I did repaint Bishop's face and hair. The eyebrows were painted way too high and the purple lips looked really weird.
Yes the diorama is my own build.

I only got Bishop yesterday, he was a gift from a friend. It's a solid figure despite the quality not being as good as the more recent waves.

Just open the alien isolation figures, and I don't care for the alien. Amanda is cool but the alien is a little weird. It doesn't stand good and seems point less to add to the already many aliens I have . I did play the game and loved it but not to much in love with the alien design.

What's wrong with the tail on this one? The auction also says interchangeable hands and tail??!

s-l1600.jpg

:lol
funny i bought the last one from that seller ,$95.
i just got it today ,brand new sealed box and nothing wrong with the tail. one with lips and one without.
IMG_20151216_192726.jpg

20151216_222747.jpg

Well,... I picked up the closed mouth one at FYE. I now have both and can't decide which I like better. I actually like the closed one a lot more than I did before.

Yeah I'm thinking the broad shoulders thing is simply a side-effect of the articulation and as such is one of those compromises that have to be accepted on a poseable action figure. Something that kind of bothers me about the NECA predators is the way all them are forced to have their arms sticking out like they're in a western, about to draw their guns from a holster. The shoulder joint on this alien appears to enable the arms to be posed tight to the body if you desire it, correct?

Despite everything I've said about having no interest in another '79 Alien (I have the previous release) some pics have been tempting me. But for now I'll wait and just keep an eye on stock levels.

Back