NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYE has them if they are in your area. Both kinds as well.

I'm from spain so i should buy it from internet:(
If you know any place where I can buy it, i would be very happy!lol!I looked for it via ebay but nothing at all about this second version...

Well you got a 50/50 chance if you order it online. I ordered mine from Gamestop and I got the curled lip one. I will probably get the closed lipped one as well because I am a huge Alien nerd. :dunno

xo1t12.jpg

I'm from Italy... we will wait for the second part of January.

Molto lieto Lord freezer:) hope we will get bother versions! I can't wait! I would like a comparisson between medicom,s alien and neca's because I want just one figure:)

Niceeee

I would like a picture with medicom's alien too. This three.
That's the medicom alien , neca alien and the film alien. Finding the rambaldi head with the dome on there is difficult from that angle. But we can see the accuracy.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450292824503.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450292824503.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
  • uploadfromtaptalk1450292841697.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450292841697.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
Thank you jacklin!!!very nice:)i really dont know which one I prefer the most. Medicom's alien seems very screen acurated but less detailed. Neca's one I find screen accurated but also detailed. In terms of quality, which one is better???

Thank you jacklin!!!very nice:)i really dont know which one I prefer the most. Medicom's alien seems very screen acurated but less detailed. Neca's one I find screen accurated but also detailed. In terms of quality, which one is better???
See I think the shape of the head is wrong on the medicom. It doesn't dip down in the front and it lacks pretty much all the detail. The ribs are wrong and the dome is too dark. The dome should have the ability to change on the lighting. I personally think the neca alien knocked it out of the park. Detail , proportion and color. I have and am grateful to have the sealed closed lips. We have just seen the open mouth forever but the closed is accurate and very unique in the figure world. I'm going to post the screen shot that scared me the most from alien in a sec.

That shot of the alien in front of lambert always freaked me out. Since I was a child. You can see the teeth through the lips and it's just focused on her face. Terrifying.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450293713248.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450293713248.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
Back