NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Predators Series 15 was announced yesterday, there's some pics of the upcoming AVP Aliens in the gallery so I thought to post them.

1300w-Group2-.jpg

1300w-Scar4-.jpg

1300w-Guard3-.jpg

1300w-Warrior6-.jpg

Are the skulls supposed to be that white? Seem a little off.

Those AvP aliens look awesome.
I can't really remember how translucent the dome was on those... but I do think HT's version was too brown.

The 1/4 Giger alien looks fantastic in both versions. I can't wait to get mine!

Hello all. Longtime lurker, first time post. I am looking for a NECA series 1 brown xeno, but it seems there are a lot of bootlegs out there. Any purchasing advice aside from avoiding China/Hong Kong ebay sellers? Any distinguishing characteristics to determine boots from authentic figures? I'd order from BBTS but they don't carry the brown warrior anymore...

Hello all. Longtime lurker, first time post. I am looking for a NECA series 1 brown xeno, but it seems there are a lot of bootlegs out there. Any purchasing advice aside from avoiding China/Hong Kong ebay sellers? Any distinguishing characteristics to determine boots from authentic figures? I'd order from BBTS but they don't carry the brown warrior anymore...
try amazon.com.or place a want to buy ad on here.

Just got my eggs today, love 'em. They were supposed to be for Xmas but I thought why not have an early present, which led to a funny conversation with mum.

Me: Mum, can I have these now?

Mum: What do you mean have them now? You can't bloody eat them.

Me: I meant have them now instead opening them on Christmas.

:lol

Just got my eggs today, love 'em. They were supposed to be for Xmas but I thought why not have an early present, which led to a funny conversation with mum.

Me: Mum, can I have these now?

Mum: What do you mean have them now? You can't bloody eat them.

Me: I meant have them now instead opening them on Christmas.

:lol

So funny!!:lol

Mine just arrived and it really is incredible! Had to pose it quick and get a photo before heading out.

Alien 004.jpg

Could any one post pictyres with more poses?

I will be trying out more poses but I need to buy a stand first as it is very top heavy and don’t want to risk it falling.

Figure of the year for me! I wasn’t a big fan of the Variant until I saw it in person but it works very well. The lip covers the gum and enough teeth to get the best of both versions.

Had some time to play around and find a pose I like. I love this thing! I just had the spines on the back fin pop off. It’s a single piece and easy to fix but watch out for that while attaching it.

N Aliens 018.jpg

View attachment 230499

Had some time to play around and find a pose I like. I love this thing! I just had the spines on the back fin pop off. It’s a single piece and easy to fix but watch out for that while attaching it.

View attachment 230498

View attachment 230499
...wow that's beautiful. I'm gonna steal that pose for my small Big Chap [emoji2]

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

I will be trying out more poses but I need to buy a stand first as it is very top heavy and don’t want to risk it falling.

Figure of the year for me! I wasn’t a big fan of the Variant until I saw it in person but it works very well. The lip covers the gum and enough teeth to get the best of both versions.

Thank you very much! The variant is my favorite one:) waiting to see more posses. Could you pose it next to other objects to better realize about its size?? More pictures of the jail, teeths (from both sides)Thank you again and sorry to ask you too many things:)))

Thank you very much! The variant is my favorite one:) waiting to see more posses. Could you pose it next to other objects to better realize about its size?? More pictures of the jail, teeths (from both sides)Thank you again and sorry to ask you too many things:)))

It’s all good. I’m a little scared to pose the legs (Crouching etc.) because the joints are very tight and the pose I have keeps it pretty stable.

Not sure what other pieces you collect but I grabbed a few to do a size comparison. They are a bit blurry as I was ready to grab the figure if it started to fall :horror

size 011.jpg

size 017.jpg

Back