NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you explain that ?

The facts are the facts. When the customer service on their homepage is so good, why people write about this on twitter ?

@a-dev both joints are ugly.
When the cut is on big creases like on Dutchs jacket in the elbow ares it looks not so bad. But the hip area is very problematic. The gap between the pants and the joints are to big for shadows or creases. Compare this with the Pants of the Pecscadero Escape T-800(they have creases), you sea the aesthetic difference.

A further problem are joints on the chest, for example the two new Dutchs.

The gap betwen the legs andFor example the Joint on Dutchs chest looks bad.

I wouldn't buy these for the $17-$20 people now charge for NECA figures if they were static POS's like the McFarlane Hicks (which was good for its time, but these are clearly superior).

I was bored yesterday, so I decided to make this small animation of the horribly made Alien NECA figure ( I say horribly made, as the thing falls apart out of the package). It's my first time making one of these, so it's not much.

alien-figure.gif

I was bored yesterday, so I decided to make this small animation of the horribly made Alien NECA figure ( I say horribly made, as the thing falls apart out of the package). It's my first time making one of these, so it's not much.

alien-figure.gif

this is awesome :clap

alien-figure.gif

Nice stop motion gif! I like the "tongue" action. :monkey5

You should try to do one with the NECA Deacon as well.

newaliengif.gif

Thanks everyone! I plan on doing more down the road, so I'll definitely look into the Deacon. If anyone wants to use it as a gif signature, have at it. It will need to re sized obviously.

Who buys the red aliens really?? And same for the red samurai preds? Really, who buys that ****?

Who buys the red aliens really?? And same for the red samurai preds? Really, who buys that ****?

Anyone that wants the black alien in this case. I hate to admit it, but I probably will. Series 1 will have the brown Alien. Series 2 the 'blue' repaint. If you want a black one you need to buy the genocide 2-pack.

Back