NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all fantastic news from NECA. The only disappointment has been hearing that they can't make Vasqeuz and Apone - just give us generic headsculpts. Likewise with Ripley for that matter. Better than nothing.

ED-209... 1989 Batman... Kenner Predators... now the Alien Queen?! My god, I can't handle all of this awesomeness!!! Now I gotta get a second job to afford all of this.:lol

Those names are pointless (and retarded) since the only one you can find in the movie(s) is XENOMORPH.

End of story.

Wrong, every single Xeno in the movies (including Prometheus and AVP)is different depending on the host and the environment, Xenomorph is the name of the species and species have races.

The same for the predators, while they're not separated by race, there is a hierarchy, so the names of every different Pred and Xeno do have a point.

Okay, so the first one is called Alien. The second was Alien Warrior. The third was called Dog Alien. The fourth was called... um... Alien Warrior. Then we have AVP where it was called an Alien Warrior, followed by AVP-R where it was called *gasp* the Alien Warrior. Hmm, yep. I really see why it's necessary to call them each by different names.

Other than Predalien, Dog Alien, and Queen Alien (I'm excluding the names of the lifecycle phases and referring strictly to the creature's adult form), they're basically all Aliens. Or Xenomorphs. Runners, Lurkers, etc. are just names given by the video games.

Okay, so the first one is called Alien. The second was Alien Warrior. The third was called Dog Alien. The fourth was called... um... Alien Warrior. Then we have AVP where it was called an Alien Warrior, followed by AVP-R where it was called *gasp* the Alien Warrior. Hmm, yep. I really see why it's necessary to call them each by different names.

Other than Predalien, Dog Alien, and Queen Alien (I'm excluding the names of the lifecycle phases and referring strictly to the creature's adult form), they're basically all Aliens. Or Xenomorphs. Runners, Lurkers, etc. are just names given by the video games.

Try Praetorian, warrior, drone, deacon, runner, the already mentioned predalien ,which came out first in a videogame like 8 years before the movie AVP2(ew) I might add since you're dissing videogames, without even mentioning the mutated ones from AR nor the rest of the Xenos from the comics, every single one is different, what kind of fans are you?

I'm not even saying it's "necessary", I'm saying it's silly to say that they're pointless names when one is a collector, why bother to call superheros by name then? Just silly.

There is one more Alien we all know that you missed....."Grid".
I thought it was a cool name given to separate from the other Xenomorphs in that movie.

I didn't include Grid because that's a specific character name given to what would've otherwise been just an Alien Warrior.

And Deacon and Newborn (AR) aren't Xenomorphs. The former has some evolving to do and the latter is a human-alien hybrid.

Try Praetorian, warrior, drone, deacon, runner, the already mentioned predalien ,which came out first in a videogame like 8 years before the movie AVP2(ew) I might add since you're dissing videogames, without even mentioning the mutated ones from AR nor the rest of the Xenos from the comics, every single one is different, what kind of fans are you?

Not dissing, just saying those aren't canon.

why bother to call superheros by name then? Just silly.

Because each type of Alien has its own elaborate backstory and personality documented through decades of comic book publishing?

what kind of fans are you?

Ur funny.

When asked about the Marines vs Alien Warrior 2-pack NECA said:

"no, new heads, diff expressions, helmets, more accessories & damaged warriors"

So it looks like we will get the damaged warriors in the 2-packs, and hopefully stuff like eggs, face huggers and flamethrowers.

The battledamage Aliens are a real surprise in how they were done. I think I was basically just expecting figures with removeable limbs but this, this is much better - acid spray and exploded heads :lol ****ing brilliant!

I would like to see NECA do AR "Newborn". I have been a fan of the character design since day one. I loved how the expression of the creature could switch from crying "cute" baby to scary alien in seconds. The design IMO was miles ahead of the Predalien. I have the 7inch Hasbro version somewhere in a box from years back.

It would also be interesting to see 1-7 in figure format.

Last edited:
Thats cool. I'm down with that. I'll be creating a separate shelf for Aliens with all these guys coming out.

I didn't include Grid because that's a specific character name given to what would've otherwise been just an Alien Warrior.

And Deacon and Newborn (AR) aren't Xenomorphs. The former has some evolving to do and the latter is a human-alien hybrid.
Deacon and Newborn are in fact cannon, even the most comics are cannon, the only movies that are not considered cannon are the AVP ones cause of the various errors in the continuity of the franchise.

Because each type of Alien has its own elaborate backstory and personality documented through decades of comic book publishing?

What does decades of comic book publishing's got to do with that?

Different Xenos do have different "background" depending on the host and environment, those 2 factors will give them different characteristics hence the different names for each one of them...

Ur funny.
I'm glad that you find facts amusing.

Last edited:
Neca_Aliens_S1_02.jpg

hot dang this thing looks awesome!

:rock

www.yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com :banana :duff

From what I've seen of that new Colonial Marines game they refer to the alien from the first film as a ''lurker'' and the Aliens version as ''soldier/warrior''
The Colonial Marines game also has the oh-so-uniquely-designed Spitter, Boiler and Crusher too. :lol

Those names are pointless (and retarded) since the only one you can find in the movie(s) is XENOMORPH.

End of story.

Thirded

Wrong, every single Xeno in the movies (including Prometheus and AVP)is different depending on the host and the environment, Xenomorph is the name of the species and species have races.

The same for the predators, while they're not separated by race, there is a hierarchy, so the names of every different Pred and Xeno do have a point.
Idiot.

I'm not even saying it's "necessary", I'm saying it's silly to say that they're pointless names when one is a collector, why bother to call superheros by name then? Just silly.
Moron.

Deacon and Newborn are in fact cannon, even the most comics are cannon, the only movies that are not considered cannon are the AVP ones cause of the various errors in the continuity of the franchise.

What does decades of comic book publishing's got to do with that?

Different Xenos do have different "background" depending on the host and environment, those 2 factors will give them different characteristics hence the different names for each one of them...

I'm glad that you find facts amusing.
Retard.

anywayz...

WOW! These look fantastic! The aliens really steal the show here. I'm surprised and glad that NECA put so much care and detail into them, especially the BD versions. Just look at that exploding head. Gorgeous. Also glad to see that we might be getting three color variants.

The marines look great too although I don't really see Michael Biehn in the Hicks sculpt.

Back