NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a mistaken idea about how big Yaphet Kotto was - so I might not have noticed it, not when you did. But, yeah, in the context of the rest of the jumpsuit crew Ripley is now the odd one out in the size department. Look at her tiny little face.

Kane just arrived...
Kane.jpg

What?
Oh... no, I wasn't implying that Weaver had died. :lol
I was just showcasing the four Nostromo crew members, but I can see how it would seem that I was making an homage to those who are gone.
judging by the movie events, Lambert actress is next.

movie death #1: Kane, killed by the chestburster
actor death #1: Jan 25, 2017

movie death #2: Brett, killed by the alien
actor death #1: Sep 15, 2017

movie death #3: Ash, killed by Parker (twice)
actor death #1: Jul 19, 2020

movie death #4: Parker, killed by the alien
actor death #1: Mar 15, 2021

movie death #5: Lambert, killed by the alien
actress: alive but she is 71

movie death #6: Dallas, killed by Ripley
actor: alive but he is 87 and obviously will break the movie curse - unless Cartwright meets her end in an accident

judging by the movie events, Lambert actress is next.

movie death #1: Kane, killed by the chestburster
actor death #1: Jan 25, 2017

movie death #2: Brett, killed by the alien
actor death #1: Sep 15, 2017

movie death #3: Ash, killed by Parker (twice)
actor death #1: Jul 19, 2020

movie death #4: Parker, killed by the alien
actor death #1: Mar 15, 2021

movie death #5: Lambert, killed by the alien
actress: alive but she is 71

movie death #6: Dallas, killed by Ripley
actor: alive but he is 87 and obviously will break the movie curse - unless Cartwright meets her end in an accident

Damn... that's scary.

And since nobody asked, here's a pic of the 40th Anniversary version of NECA's alien:

I love it! I use same pose...i think this version is the best NECA 1979 Alien. But the Dome not so perfect...(on the side of the Head)

Love what you did with the tail! I love that the tail is bendy, but it can be a pain in the ass to get it exactly the way you want.

Thanks man! Yeah, it takes a bit of fiddling to get it in the sweet spot.

I love it! I use same pose...i think this version is the best NECA 1979 Alien. But the Dome not so perfect...(on the side of the Head)

Agreed, this is the best one so far. The dome is an eyesore from the side, but I'm not brave enough to try to change it.

IMO the best Giger Alien by Neca is from the last wave... the dome is perfect (together with the bloody one). In the 40th anniversary is too transparent.

Unfortunately, mine has the from too blackened, otherwise, the "misting" is very good.
But what really kills it is the shape, it's too short and doesn't come down far enough in the front. The 35th anniversary figures had a much better shape.

ASH.jpg

Its sad to see how Ash's head sculpt ended up. I will buy this figurine anyway, but it would be nice if someone made an accurate custom head.

Got to be a combination of different lenses, lighting, and paint work. I'll take any chance to slam NECA, but they've done a solid job on these characters IMO (crummy materials notwithstanding).

Back