NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just let me know how much it'd be so I can start saving! :lol
I'll probably be moving to Germany in the next couple of months, so I'd have to wait until then before anything could be done.

PM me if you think it's feasible.

Quick question, did some of the ultimate alien warriors come with silver toes and others didn?t? Ive got the blue and brown And both have none painted toes. A lot of reviews I watched had silver toes?

thanks; i got lucky. Now, trying to find the rest of the crew.......i think entertainment earth may be the best option for alien 1 figures

I also found ask and kane at walmart on clearance and decided to find the rest of the crew. Luckily was able to get all of them for retail except Ripley, who's the hardest of the crew to find. I actually found her this weekend at a toy mall for $40 which I think was a good deal but she's def going for a bit on the secondary market already

I've never seen Kane or Ash at my walmart, the neca section has been empty for over a month. I got to check two more walmarts today and they had nothing.

I went to my Walmart to get some snacks and check out their $5 movie bin and spotted an Ash in the barren wasteland I like the call the Neca section.

Awesome figure IMO. Im hoping I can stumble across a 40th anniversary Ripley somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been going through and giving my 6" Marines some cosmetic upgrades with grosgain ribbon and hockey tape.

50993480291_1dbb516088_c.jpg

50983867077_01ea3766d8_c.jpg

51064609067_4170ed9242_c.jpg

51064516326_1711ecf085_c.jpg

I've replacing their webbing straps, suspenders helmet and weapon straps with ribbon, plus some tape for wrist and pouch covers.
A little bit of paper clip makes for a great helmet microphone, too.

51067673183_d9fdd027b3_c.jpg

Back