NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a true Giger Alien should have that piranha mouth right?

Yessir. They could probably force an open-mouth feature on that sculpt too, it's not rocket science. Medicom did it with their RAH Alien back in the day:

RAH_12.jpg

They then tried the two-head approach with their recent Mafex figure:

bigchapmafex6.jpg

See I'm not sure if you're pretending you don't know about the one that came with the Ultimate 'Big Chap' because you don't consider it accurate to the '79 hugger at all or if you genuinely forgot about it and I can just breath a sigh of relief that it is accurate. :lol
totally forgot about that one! just googled it. yes, facehugger and chestburster, both reworked into A1 sculpts.

NECA-Big-Chap-Alien-Ultimate-031.jpg

I still haven't bought an alien from the first movie, because I'm still waiting on NECA to make a Giger sculpt.
i don't know an English proverb for "something that will never happen because it's simply impossible", but this fits perfectly.
i think that when somebody even suggests to remake that ugly cast they are using for A1, they terminate him immediately.

Usually, the prototypes are better than the commercial ones. In this case we have a prototype used in a photographic set... these mistakes are insensate.

Recently purchased the 40th anniversary Alien (non-blooded version). Then I saw this 3 pack pic above here, and I checked BBTS. In the product description - "Xenomorph styled by the incredible artist Giger and his original concept artwork?all with various upgrades and improvements."

:dunno

that Ripley is still too short, though now she looks a bit higher than Brett, unlike before.
i wonder how many attempts they'll go through to make her equal to Parker as she should be.
maybe making one leg longer than the other every year will help.

that Ripley is still too short, though now she looks a bit higher than Brett, unlike before.
i wonder how many attempts they'll go through to make her equal to Parker as she should be.
maybe making one leg longer than the other every year will help.

Legitimate LOL. Well played, P.

Back