NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen much in the way of images or videos of the albino alien. Anyone on here manage to get him?

Haven't seen much in the way of images or videos of the albino alien. Anyone on here manage to get him?

I haven't either, I've been looking for a review but haven't found one yet. It's by far the least popular figure in wave 9 based on the Neca E bay sales number I've seen.

I wonder if it is the pockets on Alien 3 Ripley that make the crotch piece look more diaper-like.

I just thought the piece itself looked a bit too big, and the gaps between it and the thighs certainly don't help...

Domesticating aliens ranks right up there with this:

Jurassic-World-parody_article_story_large.jpg

opened 3 of 4 space suits figures. i love them so much. no problem except for sticky paint on Nostromo crew copper details.
damn, looks like i'd want to collect Neca alien series. but where would i put them? i don't have small cases. plus it's so much money to cover it all.
may be i just have to pick all aliens. i had old A1 and A2 figures. as i understand, i should remake them. so i need A1, A2 and A:Isolation (already have A3).
not so sure about humans without suits. they are beautiful, but i don't collect humans.

If you can come to terms with low-end paintjobs NECA's 7'' lines are truly where all the excitement is these days for our 80s/90s films. You'd have a lot to catch up on but I wonder if you'd regret not buying the likes of Vasquez here....

Anyone know the story behind "Heath" on Frost's armor?

The story goes - Ricco Ross did his own art on that one and meant for it to be heather which was his girlfriend at the time but ran out of room and thus heath was what he rode with.

opened 3 of 4 space suits figures. i love them so much. no problem except for sticky paint on Nostromo crew copper details.
damn, looks like i'd want to collect Neca alien series. but where would i put them? i don't have small cases. plus it's so much money to cover it all.
may be i just have to pick all aliens. i had old A1 and A2 figures. as i understand, i should remake them. so i need A1, A2 and A:Isolation (already have A3).
not so sure about humans without suits. they are beautiful, but i don't collect humans.

My friend, we're in the same boat. I, too, only collect non-human species. Just got all main, non-AvP xenos, and her majesty. Much recommended. I now need a drone and the Newborn from A4. Even though the film was fairly forgettable.

i had old A1 and A2 figures. as i understand, i should remake them.
i said that???
i guess i wanted to say "as i understand, Neca remade them, and i should buy the new versions", but got distracted in the middle of my thought :rotfl

Ripley looks like she's wearing big diapers.

If they were giving her normal women's thighs, she wouldn't look like that. They did with the first two releases, which makes it hard to understand why those pipes. Like this wasn't enough, they also gave her a smaller head (nevermind the strange deformity).

If they were giving her normal women's thighs, she wouldn't look like that. They did with the first two releases, which makes it hard to understand why those pipes. Like this wasn't enough, they also gave her a smaller head (nevermind the strange deformity).

:lecture Throws off the entire proportions of the figure. Easily the weakest of all the Ripleys.

Vasquez does suffer from droopy butt syndrome as well but it doesn't look as bad as Ripleys

Side doesn't ' look that bad for her rear

Back