NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think also the angry faces put off a lot of people too. I still would like to track them down if I can get them at a cheaper price than 60.00 AU which is what I am looking at to pay for one set atm.

Heck, do shirtless variants with neutral faces :rotfl

...yup, those sculpts look just awful and don't resemble the actors at all

Okay, I really messed up on those previous pics, I had the SG all connected wrong to the belt..So I knew something was off about how the SG would function..so I watched a youtube review and yup, connected completely wrong. Anyway fixed it, here is what it should be sorry about that freaks live and learn :slap

Show off the real guns

Would've been perfect if this armor detached

'intentionally removable' you mean. :wink1:

If it was glued on instead of molded on, it means it can come off! I expect some amount of filling to be necessary, but I will have a final ops battle Vaz by the end of next week come hell or high water.

(and my custom drake will have a smartgun, although I doubt ill be done with him any time soon)
I wonder if you ever did any of the non-essentials like Ski or Crowe.
As far as as I understand the webbing for Ski is almost identical to the one on Frosty. In other words should I get two Frost figures? :)

'intentionally removable' you mean. :wink1:

If it was glued on instead of molded on, it means it can come off! I expect some amount of filling to be necessary, but I will have a final ops battle Vaz by the end of next week come hell or high water.

(and my custom drake will have a smartgun, although I doubt ill be done with him any time soon)

I'm beginning to doubte there's an ear beneath Vasquez's head gear. The camera I mean. That would be the only problem on removing the smart gun gear. I'll give it a shot as soon as BBToy store sends out my preorder. May have to replace with an ear from another figure.

I'm beginning to doubte there's an ear beneath Vasquez's head gear. The camera I mean. That would be the only problem on removing the smart gun gear. I'll give it a shot as soon as BBToy store sends out my preorder. May have to replace with an ear from another figure.

Yup no ear just the eye gear molded to that side of the head

Okay, I really messed up on those previous pics, I had the SG all connected wrong to the belt..So I knew something was off about how the SG would function..so I watched a youtube review and yup, connected completely wrong. Anyway fixed it, here is what it should be sorry about that freaks live and learn :slap

Show off the real guns

phttps://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/BATMAN%20Animated/HT%20Rey%20TFA/c26746d0-a2d8-4990-94d9-
0418337be263.jpg

Would've been perfect if this armor detached

Your Vasquez has much warmer skin tone (appropriate) than mine. Mine, very caucasion.

I wonder if you ever did any of the non-essentials like Ski or Crowe.
As far as as I understand the webbing for Ski is almost identical to the one on Frosty. In other words should I get two Frost figures? :)

Oh, I did Ski and Crowe first! I dare say they are very 'essential' to me. :wink1: I even did Apone, Dietrich and Frost...but sold my Frost off when the 'real' frost was announced.

Regarding your plan, the only thing that actually is the same for Ski and Frost is the fact they were the only marines to have full grenade straps (both sides). Ski had no 'extras' (no knife, no pistol, no belt tools, no 'dump pouch' etc). You would also need to do an arm swap. To do Ski's short sleeves, you need the Hudson shoulders (short sleeves), and a clean non-bandaged Hicks arms to swap in.

Yup no ear just the eye gear molded to that side of the head

I'll have a donor ear ready. The patient's surgery table will be properly prepped!

Side note, man I hate that shade of green they chose for the vest and chest plate. Same awful green inexplicably used on the motion tracker. Green hardware and brown boots...just doesn't make any gd sense.

Managed to FINALLY get an Alien 3 Ripley today. Great figure and likeness. The paint app is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'll have a donor ear ready. The patient's surgery table will be properly prepped!

Side note, man I hate that shade of green they chose for the vest and chest plate. Same awful green inexplicably used on the motion tracker. Green hardware and brown boots...just doesn't make any gd sense.

In person, it doesn't look as green, more of a rusty dark olive green. what I don't remember is her came pants being so light. Hard to tell because the weather was so dark in the film.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Hey Kenernest63a, can we get a pick of yours. Mine looks tan like Latin skin

Compared her to Ripley Alien3. Exact same flesh tone.
Vasquez, by the way, is truly an amazing achievement by Neca. Her hands alone are an achievement. They move with the gun and don't pop off.

opened 3 of 4 space suits figures. i love them so much. no problem except for sticky paint on Nostromo crew copper details.
damn, looks like i'd want to collect Neca alien series. but where would i put them? i don't have small cases. plus it's so much money to cover it all.
may be i just have to pick all aliens. i had old A1 and A2 figures. as i understand, i should remake them. so i need A1, A2 and A:Isolation (already have A3).
not so sure about humans without suits. they are beautiful, but i don't collect humans.

Yeah can't understand why Neca can't develop a new fit type of rear end especially for the females

True. Its one of the few things I hate with the Alien 3 Ripley and the other Ripley figures in the line. I know its most likely a cost cutting measure so they can as much reuse out of each part, but sometimes cost cutting just ruins the look. In saying that though Vaz actually looks like she did get a decent crotch piece with her figure. Is it a new mould ?

Back