NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't hate the albino, but I don't like it either. I'll be passing on this one.

Its for hentai fantasies i think XDDD
Come on, from where did they get this idea? Comics? I havent seen something like this before.

When someone has a link to an Alien Warrior 1/4 Figure Video, please send it. I cant wait to see it.

Its for hentai fantasies i think XDDD
Come on, from where did they get this idea? Comics? I havent seen something like this before.

When someone has a link to an Alien Warrior 1/4 Figure Video, please send it. I cant wait to see it.

I think a few pages back someone mentioned that the albino hive drone was actually in Cameron's script and Ripley is supposed of of seen them when she comes upon the Queen but the idea was scrapped at the last minute. So in that sense these guys are not something Neca just made to make guy a tad uncomfortable lol

Hey guys, has anyone gotten their Alien 3 wave or Aliens creature pack shipped yet ? Just wondering if there's a delay since none of the major toy retailers online have them listed as in stock and no one has any in hand for reviews it appears.

Hey guys, has anyone gotten their Alien 3 wave or Aliens creature pack shipped yet ? Just wondering if there's a delay since none of the major toy retailers online have them listed as in stock and no one has any in hand for reviews it appears.
... that retailer is wrong it seems. Series 8 is listed in the NECA calendar for the end on this month and the creature pack for mid July

Sent from my Moto E

I'm not sure how this affects NECA or if it will, but Hastings is 'restructuring' under Chapter 11. Should last until the end of July. Makes me a bit nervous - I should probably spend my credit there before it disappears. (Hastings and NECA are owned under the same parent company, Draw Another Circle)

https://infrormation.tk/tag/neca/

NecaAQSNews.jpg

A brown warrior is surely one of them. I won't complain if so. In fact I waa counting on it when I passed on this most recent blue one.

Ooooh I wonder if you're right about that. I have the blue one on preorder but to be honest I'd really prefer a brown one.

Tempted to cancel for now. It'd help too because there's a lot of other stuff from NECA that's imminent. But what if they then don't release a brown version....

Last edited:
It's a shame the 1/4 Big Chap was painted the way it was. Brown is certainly not its color. Not sure why they didn't go with the metallic grays of the black Genocide 7".

Only mentioning this because, if NECA is to release a 1/4 yellow warrior (and a dog), it would be nice to see more color variety on the shelf. More accurate, too.

It's a shame the 1/4 Big Chap was painted the way it was. Brown is certainly not its color. Not sure why they didn't go with the metallic grays of the black Genocide 7".

Only mentioning this because, if NECA is to release a 1/4 yellow warrior (and a dog), it would be nice to see more color variety on the shelf. More accurate, too.

Mhh.... is there an accurate color possible for the warrior? i mean in the movie they highlighted some part of the alien suit with xeno not accurate colors . it was for make it visible in dark areas. I think you cant see in the movie how the accurate color of the xenos really is.
The lights are to colorful and sometimes to dark.

543646_411949832178132_936884016_n.jpg

Here you can see some heads they used in the movie.

I personally like the color of the reveltech alien warrior

20160120005_04.jpg

Oh damn I hope one of them is either the dog alien or the bambi chest burster from Alien 3.

Oh damn but what if they give us the Royal Facehugger in this scale ?!?! When they first showed off the painted model of the small version I just thought the paint apps were too amazing not to be given a larger upscale to really show them off.

Mhh.... is there an accurate color possible for the warrior? i mean in the movie they highlighted some part of the alien suit with xeno not accurate colors . it was for make it visible in dark areas. I think you cant see in the movie how the accurate color of the xenos really is.
The lights are to colorful and sometimes to dark.

View attachment 270395

Here you can see some heads they used in the movie.

I personally like the color of the reveltech alien warrior

View attachment 270398

Yeah, the warrior in Aliens are shown in such different shades of blue and other colours in the film that nailing down one be all colour of them is difficult.

Mhh.... is there an accurate color possible for the warrior?
of course!
accurate color of a creature existing only in the movie is how said creature is intended to look in the movie.
and in the movie they were dark grey/blue with white skeleton drawing from head to toes literally.
which was cool.

of course!
accurate color of a creature existing only in the movie is how said creature is intended to look in the movie.
and in the movie they were dark grey/blue with white skeleton drawing from head to toes literally.
which was cool.
...and what about those shots when bright light is upon them and they look clearly BROWN? [emoji12]

Sent from my Moto E

Back