NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

Yeah there is no reason they couldn't do that but I'm glad the gave us the ball joint heads, the termie figures are too statuesque

:lecture This. If I had my way, everything NECA put out from now on would look like these and/or Duke Nukem (speaking of which, I'm bummed the game was such a dud because that toy turned out so nicely I wish they'd made some aliens for him to fight).
My philosophy with NECA is: you're spending under $30 on it and one of its selling points is lots of articulation. I have no problem with it looking like an action figure. Toys are cool, y'all.

My philosophy with NECA is: you're spending under $30 on it and one of its selling points is lots of articulation. I have no problem with it looking like an action figure. Toys are cool, y'all.

I love toys too. And that's what I've been buying all along. The T2 figures aren't not toys just because of one joint location being different. And that's all I'm asking here - not give us less joints, just relocate one of them.

So Randy has been hinting that the new marine reveal at SDCC will be a "unique" one. Somebody replied with "James Cameron as a Marine?" Randy replied "Not quite but getting warmer". Great. A stupid reveal that's getting all sorts of hype. Something tells me its not even a character from the movie. -_-

maybe it's stan Winston.

I see. I'm cool either way, I guess it's just one of those things that's different with each person. The only joint I have a vendetta against is swivels/cuts. McFarlane practically bludgeoned me over the head with those.

DSCN21032.jpg

2wggmzp.jpg

All hail NECA! :lol

Not trolling tho, it's just a sad yet common situation all around.

All hail NECA! :lol

Not trolling tho, it's just a sad yet common situation all around.

You do realize the top one is 12-18 inches (not really sure) and is hand painted by someone who's profession is to paint...that's like comparing Hot toys to marvel legends

You do realize the top one is 12-18 inches (not really sure) and is hand painted by someone who's profession is to paint...that's like comparing Hot toys to marvel legends

12 inches. Not only that, but the two-up isn't even really the prototype... that would imply that the goal of the final product was to duplicate it to a decent extent, which is obviously impossible. It's more of a "Hey, guess what we're gonna make next? This, except probably crappier" thing.

So Randy has been hinting that the new marine reveal at SDCC will be a "unique" one. Somebody replied with "James Cameron as a Marine?" Randy replied "Not quite but getting warmer". Great. A stupid reveal that's getting all sorts of hype. Something tells me its not even a character from the movie. -_-

James Remar seems likely, like a Gort-type figure.

Oh good lord... That kinda talk makes my wiener soft.

I guess in the end, as long as it has long sleeves, a HELMET, and a flamethrower, I will find a good use for it via customizing. If it has those three things I'll probably buy 3 or 4.

I want all the Marines... I'll buy multiples of each and expand my marine force via customs, Neca could really milk this license if they wanted to. I already bashed my own ver of hicks and another marine using a David HS from the promethius line

I want all the Marines... I'll buy multiples of each and expand my marine force via customs, Neca could really milk this license if they wanted to. I already bashed my own ver of hicks and another marine using a David HS from the promethius line

Same here.

I've already got a Chell female Marine, a Perseus Marine, A Reese Marine.

And I'm working on a Arnie body/Chuck Liddell head heavy gunner Marine, a Lyoto Machida Marine, and a Jonah Hex Marine (for that acid scarred effect).

I'm also really looking forward to them releasing an African American Marine so I can customize one with a Clubber Lang head.

And I'm considering making a Ivan Drago Marine...but not sure on that one.

The point is...these are incredibly customizable.

Hell, Hicks even looks badass with all his armor off and just in his camo.

I'm making some eggs to go with these guys. Open and closed if anyone is interested? Shoot me a PM

Bri

Same here.

And I'm working on a Arnie body/Chuck Liddell head heavy gunner Marine, a Lyoto Machida Marine, and a Jonah Hex Marine (for that acid scarred effect).

I'm also really looking forward to them releasing an African American Marine so I can customize one with a Clubber Lang head.

:postpics:

:eek:

Same here.

That's awesome! I'm using chell as a civilian maintenance worker of some sort lol the orange jump suit is perfect, I added dome sweat stains and minor grub, looks so good with the marines

You do realize the top one is 12 inches and is hand painted by someone who's profession is to paint...
Of course I do.
It is terrible that such an awesome sculpts becoming a part of a low-budget collectibles.
And the fact that it was a decent looking 12" figure once is just tearing apart.

that's like comparing Hot toys to marvel legends
Well they are forcing me to think like that by showing completely different figure as an advertising.

Of course I do.
It is terrible that such an awesome sculpts becoming a part of a low-budget collectibles.
And the fact that it was a decent looking 12" figure once is just tearing apart.

Well I have to agree here. NECA's sculpts can be so ****ing good it is a shame they never see high-end production because they would easily rival and in some cases best HT and Enterbay.

Of course I do.

Well they are forcing me to think like that by showing completely different figure as an advertising.

Then don't buy it...:dunno for $20 can't really complain...

Well I have to agree here. NECA's sculpts can be so ****ing good it is a shame they never see high-end production because they would easily rival and in some cases best HT and Enterbay.

Their Aliens and Predators best HT's sculpts, no question. Forget about rivalling.

Their Aliens and Predators best HT's sculpts, no question. Forget about rivalling.

Indeed. I know you're not impressed by the quality but the sculpt on the new warrior is easily the best recreation I've seen in any format. I expect the dog alien will be likewise.

I'd definitely like a Warrior in 1:4

Last edited:
Back