NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh.. The post is gone.
Anyways wow that's a lot of superman; so there plenty for everyone so there's no need to panic..yet. It's does look like they will ship superman with more jokers and batman so that's good too.

Huh.. The post is gone.
Anyways wow that's a lot of superman; so there plenty for everyone so there's no need to panic..yet. It's does look like they will ship superman with more jokers and batman so that's good too.

What are you talking about?

Do you know something

What are you talking about?

Do you know something

Not really...someone post here an image of a TRU carrying about 7 supermans along with about 8 or so of jokers and batmans. That's why maul fan was asking if there were more batmans and jokers coming with superman and I answered yes. But as I said the post of the image was gone as if it was erased.

In any case you can see the image on Instagram if you search #necatoys.

Not really...someone post here an image of a TRU carrying about 7 supermans along with about 8 or so of jokers and batmans. That's why maul fan was asking if there were more batmans and jokers coming with superman and I answered yes. But as I said the post of the image was gone as if it was erased.

In any case you can see the image on Instagram if you search #necatoys.

Oh ok thanks for the link, couldn't find the pic you're talking about but I found this one on Instagram

Perfection. :hi5:

I don't have the 1/4 of this, but this 7 " version pic needs to get in my collection ASAP

Where's my shipping update :gah:

Looks like I'll be stalking TRU again this week, went yesterday and display was just like last week, will go again today, have a chance to check a few others Thursday.

image.jpg

I'm sure if it's anything like the display, it looks like Supes will be restocked pretty well, however I wouldn't wait on it, when you see him in at TRU, grab him because I think after Black Friday, he will be harder to find IMO

The Instagram pic

Also he put up a review

Unboxing Neca's 7" Christopher Reeve Superman - YouTube

It's kind of boring, but if you forward it to 6:35, he starts showing us how great the detail is

Last edited:
I'm only after Adam West, if Ledger's there I might bite. I don't like Superman as a character, just never got into him.

No Reeve at my local TRU yet. Will try tomorrow or Friday, which is when they get trucks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new at the TRU by work today, but I do think they also get stuff on Friday, that's when they were starting to set up for this promo last time so I'll probably stop going to this one until then, but I am visiting a few other TRUs on Thursday so maybe I'll have luck at one of them.

Nothing new at the TRU by work today, but I do think they also get stuff on Friday, that's when they were starting to set up for this promo last time so I'll probably stop going to this one until then, but I am visiting a few other TRUs on Thursday so maybe I'll have luck at one of them.

Got tired of waiting for toysrus getting reeves in stock, so I broke down and bought one off warner bros. ebay store, at least I know now I will have one for sure without getting scalped by scalpers.

Got tired of waiting for toysrus getting reeves in stock, so I broke down and bought one off warner bros. ebay store, at least I know now I will have one for sure without getting scalped by scalpers.

Yeah I did the same a while back, I have a couple coming but I'm still going to grab a couple more at TRU when I find them. This IMO is the definitive Mr. Reeve as Superman in 1/12 scale I have ever seen so far. So I would like to try some customs like Evil Superman

These pics speak volumes IMO

Back