NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My TRUs know exactly what they are yet no Reeve yet, Where's my WB shipping updates :impatient:

I never received a shipping update from Warner and my order status on ebay says they were not yet shipped, however I use My Choice through UPS and they actually were shipped on the 9th and will be here Friday.

I checked today for Superman and the display at one store is already gone. They had the Joker and Batman for a couple of days, and that was it. How dumb.

Another one has the display up with the superheroes, but they took the "BATMAN ADAM" and "JOKER LEDGER" price tags off the shelf and replaced them with those Gotham figures. There were a bunch of teenage Penguin and the little kid Catwoman or whatever. Terrible.

I feel fortunate to have gotten my West Batman and Ledger Joker the day following the announcement, so I can't complain. The only thing that is lame is, like last year with the Keaton Batman, Toys R Us never seems to know anything about these figures. The "FedEx/only NECA reps can stock them" thing is so weird. I don't know why Warner Bros. DC, NECA and Toys R Us don't communicate about these at retail level and feature them in a flyer or something. They'd sell more DVDs to average joes that way. The only people that know about them are hardcore collectors really, and hell, some of them might not even be in the loop. They should have these in a system inventory somewhere at least. The "zero quantity" and no info on the product from the store that sells them is just nuts.

Last edited:
I checked today and the display at one store is already gone. They had the Joker and Batman for a couple of days, and that was it. How dumb.

Another one has the display up with the superheroes, but they took the "BATMAN ADAM" and "JOKER LEDGER" price tags off the shelf and replaced them with those Gotham figures. There were a bunch of teenage Penguin and the little kid Catwoman or whatever. Terrible.

I feel fortunate to have gotten my West Batman and Ledger Joker the day following the announcement, so I can't complain.

I know how you feel I'll be lucky if any of my TRUs will have this display up.. I'm not counting on it ever

Regrettably, I might see this during Black Friday or after, because that's what my TRUs usually do they wait..and wait..and WAIT!!! until they know they get the volume of customers! :pfft:

But I truly hate hunting things during the crazy shopping months before Xmas, too many people. I really hope I can find these Superman before Black Friday :pray:

Last edited:
Yeah I did the same a while back, I have a couple coming but I'm still going to grab a couple more at TRU when I find them. This IMO is the definitive Mr. Reeve as Superman in 1/12 scale I have ever seen so far. So I would like to try some customs like Evil Superman

These pics speak volumes IMO

I plan on still checking at the stores too, I want to handpick 1 myself.

hello all,

long time lurker. this is my first post. I received my Reeve Supes yesterday. he had black paint scratches all over his face, paint chip in hair and on neck. the twist tie that held him in the box made a crease around his waste. to top things off, his left leg snapped at the hip. i sent him back to WB ebay shop today for a refund. anyway, letting everyone know what you may get in the mail.

very disappointing!!!

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

here are the pics. not great quality. my smartphone is old. do not have a pic of snapped leg, was so flustered by the QC!!!

That's one of the reasons I have no interest in buying these online. I want to see what I'm buying and be able to pick through multiples in a store.

That's one of the reasons I have no interest in buying these online. I want to see what I'm buying and be able to pick through multiples in a store.

i think that's a good idea.

It's very frustrating that we finally get this figure, or any awesome figure for that matter, and the QC is so terrible across the board for many action figure lines. We pay good money for collector figures, but companies don't deliver a high quality product. I don't even buy DC direct figures any more due to poor QC, and don't believe their hype/spin about new plastics for joints. their figures continue to have breakage issues.

had no problems with 89 Neca Batman figure from last year, though others did. I hope Neca fixes these issues for future 7 inch figures.

That's why I don't mind the slightly crooked symbol on my Keaton, it's still clean and his head is flawless which is what matters more.

Are you going to buy another one from their website?

i'm going to try and find one at my local TRU. if I cannot find one there, I will wait for an ebay re-seller, who has actual pics of his face. Lol

I'm too scared to try online again, it's like russian roulette. plus, if i get another crappy one, they might not issue another refund

MY WB order is waiting for me at home. Here's hoping the paint is good! :pray:

Hopefully, my local Hastings will get some of these and I'll be able to pick up another one in person!

Back