NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! I preordered through BBTS. Hopefully they pop back up. I would like to grab another for a buddy.

Sold out everywhere. :gah:

I want one now. :(

Althought that's definately not Cavill. :lol

But still looks good.

I think it looks like Cavill. Well, his slightly skinnier cousin, maybe. But near enough for me. :lol

EDIT: One more pic...

NECA-Man-of-Steel-Superman-Quarter-Scale-2.jpg

Last edited:
The exposed joints ruin it for me, I would be more willing to sacrifice articulation to get a better looking product. Look at the NECA Gandalf, Jack Sparrow, etc. Much better

Sold out everywhere. :gah:

I want one now. :(

Althought that's definately not Cavill. :lol

But still looks good.

Still available for preorder on Amazon...

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BCDQLDY/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1371673169&sr=8-1[/ame]

It doesnt look like Cavill, something is off(to small eyes, to small face, to hard contures on the lips ?). The colors are not correct, the blue and the red must be darker and more metallic looking.
And with this visible joints it looks like a big toy.

People complain on the first pictures the missing likeness, why Neca dont inprove this ?
Neca can make really good facesculpts, for example Hudson, the new inproved Arnold HC for Dutch, Robert Englund, etc.

The likeness just isn't there. Not worth $80.

:lecture

And what sucks is that I want to like this but I just don't. I only like the cape...congrats to those that like it, but to me, looks like a blown up version of the movie masters figure

As The Rider has said above, NECA can do some great sculpts some times so it's sad to see them miss it here

Looks nothing like HC, so no purchase here. Keaton better turn out better.

HC is way to good looking, where most companies are gonna fail.

Back