NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I was too busy at work to buy them in the seven second window they were up. I'll try tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here man, I think they're really cool and i want them but they're not what I collect particularly, to be honest I'm more than happy with these guys. They've exceeded my expectations and that's enough for me.

IMG_5691.jpgIMG_5692.jpg

The Leo USA tour rolls on!

6/16: Gardena, CA to Carson, CA: 6 miles
6/19: Carson, CA to Los Angeles, CA: 18 miles
6/20: Los Angeles, CA to Needles, CA: 265 miles
6/21: Needles, CA to Los Lunas, NM: 533 miles
6/21: Los Lunas, NM to Seiling, OK: 500 miles
6/22: Seiling, OK to Kirkwood, IL: 696 miles

2018 miles of travel so far and it's still 1005 miles away, and that's if it doesn't take any weird detours, lol. This is actually been very funny to track, but funny in a not really that funny way if you want to get your package in one piece. The tracking still has it not scheduled to arrive until 6/26. How many more stops can Leo make in 4 days?
:gah: :impatient:

The Leo USA tour rolls on!

6/16: Gardena, CA to Carson, CA: 6 miles
6/19: Carson, CA to Los Angeles, CA: 18 miles
6/20: Los Angeles, CA to Needles, CA: 265 miles
6/21: Needles, CA to Los Lunas, NM: 533 miles
6/21: Los Lunas, NM to Seiling, OK: 500 miles
6/22: Seiling, OK to Kirkwood, IL: 696 miles

2018 miles of travel so far and it's still 1005 miles away, and that's if it doesn't take any weird detours, lol. This is actually been very funny to track, but funny in a not really that funny way if you want to get your package in one piece. The tracking still has it not scheduled to arrive until 6/26. How many more stops can Leo make in 4 days?
:gah: :impatient:

Is yours Europe bound? Where does it say by the 26th?

Is yours Europe bound? Where does it say by the 26th?

I'm just trying to get it to New York. I really sympathize with those who are trying to get it to Europe or someplace out of the USA and they just see their Turtle doing laps around America, lol.

Mine is up to "Customs Documentation and Labeling" now. Hopefully on the plane tonight or tomorrow. No chance of delivery by the weekend though. Tuesday or Wednesday next week is my new prediction. :lol

Mine is up to "Customs Documentation and Labeling" now. Hopefully on the plane tonight or tomorrow. No chance of delivery by the weekend though. Tuesday or Wednesday next week is my new prediction. :lol

Where's it say that, on eBay? I'm not as lucky as you, karma for joking mine was out for delivery a couple of days ago!!! :slap

I gotta go pick up my fourth or fifth Raph from UPS in about an hour :lol whatever the condition, I'm done. I'll focus on Leo after today.

Back