NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! Can't wait to get him.

Any luck today with the SDCC set? I heard they sold out in about a minute.

With tomorrow being the last day they'll probably go even quicker.:horror
Had mine in the cart but removed as I was checking out. Guess I'll have my friend pick me up one at SDCC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Had mine in the cart but removed as I was checking out. Guess I'll have my friend pick me up one at SDCC.

There's always tomorrow. Refresh and having your cc info ready to go on Paypal is your best chance.

They'll probably be even harder to get at SDCC.

There's always tomorrow. Refresh and having your cc info ready to go on Paypal is your best chance.

They'll probably be even harder to get at SDCC.
Idk, he was able to get the arcade Turtles for me. But hopefully I can get a set tomorrow this is just ridiculous trying to get a set.

Seems like TMNT overall has been a massive success for NECA. These 90s movie figures are seeing multiple productions runs to keep up with demand - they even drew in people like me who hadn't given a thought to TMNT since, well, the early 90s. And the cartoon and videogame Turtles are flying out.

Is it the exclusivity* that gives the impression of such popularity or are they genuinely this popular still?

*the 90s movie Turtles are 'exclusive' insofar as being limited to the US and Australia

Just got him in and Leo is freaking awesome looking.Raph is still my favorite though. NECA has out done themselves. Now waiting for the youngest brother to bring them together.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 136
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 135
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 134
Was able to score a SDCC set today!

Those, along with these masterpieces and I'm done with TMNT collecting for the time being. I don't think I could ask for more TBH.

Just got him in and Leo is freaking awesome looking.Raph is still my favorite though. NECA has out done themselves. Now waiting for the youngest brother to bring them together.

Love your choice of poses there. Might try and replicate those when my Leo finally gets here after his grand tour around the USA. :lol

Where are you guys getting Leo from?

Did Calendars.com ever put up PO? Straight from NECA ebay store?

What?

I believe direct from NECA via Amazon/eBay and Toys R Us are the only ones currently shipping. Everything else is stuck in pre-order pergatory.

So cool to see Leo out of the box.

But while I was posing Raph my hand lightly brushed his sai while in his hand and broke. Sadness. I e-mailed NECA for a replacement a few days ago but no response yet.

So cool to see Leo out of the box.

But while I was posing Raph my hand lightly brushed his sai while in his hand and broke. Sadness. I e-mailed NECA for a replacement a few days ago but no response yet.
Message them on twitter neca_cs they sent me a replacement for a figure within 4 days. Just make sure to be polite .

Any luck today with the SDCC set? I heard they sold out in about a minute.

With tomorrow being the last day they'll probably go even quicker.:horror

No. I was too busy at work to buy them in the seven second window they were up. I'll try tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back