NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This little guy showed up behind my saw at work. Looks like Raph. IMG_20170621_091332548.jpg

Guys if its a must have right away figure for you, your gonna have to forget saving the ten dollars and just order from neca on ebay. I ordered two days ago and its gonna be here monday. No fuss no muss.

Guys if its a must have right away figure for you, your gonna have to forget saving the ten dollars and just order from neca on ebay. I ordered two days ago and its gonna be here monday. No fuss no muss.

That's what I've done with all 3 so far it's just easy I could care less about 10 bucks they are still worth it even at 150 in my opinion

Well the Raph I got is a keeper. Finally one I'm happy with. Now I just need to get Leo. I may put my order in next week.

Well the Raph I got is a keeper. Finally one I'm happy with. Now I just need to get Leo. I may put my order in next week.

Might as well put it in at entertainment earth and use the code and get him for 85 bucks shipped if you're in no hurry! Worth the wait to save the bucks in my opinion.

Might as well put it in at entertainment earth and use the code and get him for 85 bucks shipped if you're in no hurry! Worth the wait to save the bucks in my opinion.

Oh yeah? I may need to do that. What's the code? I'm definitely in no hurry.

With the BW Ghostbusters getting delayed, I'm freed up on cash.

Mine is processing at BBTS and should be out the door any time. One step closer to the full set. :clap

somebody said it was expired... can anybody confirm this code works? If so Im just gonna order thru EE then. Thanks

Worked for me a couple of weeks ago. You enter it during checkout right before completing your purchase. There's a space for it in the top right, I believe when you enter your credit card or the screen right after that before you complete the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back