NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully all of this prodding and poking around is not going to come back to bite us. Reading that response suggests the retailers shouldn't be selling to UK customers, but obviously they have with Donatello.

Hopefully all of this prodding and poking around is not going to come back to bite us. Reading that response suggests the retailers shouldn't be selling to UK customers, but obviously they have with Donatello.

I read it as US retailers shouldn't be selling to UK retailers.

You may be right but it is ambiguous and I'd rather get all 4 than have to cross my fingers for a favour!

I'm surprised they made 1/6 versions of the hugely hated bay turtles before the 90s turtles. I guess it was really cool to see those at first but now I want nothing but the tmnt I know and love.

Why would they cost more to make in 1/6 scale? I was under the impression the larger the scale the higher the price generally.

I'm gonna try and get these somehow even if it means paying £120+. We always pay more than American buyers anyway even if they are sold by UK retailers and the sculpt quality of these is as good as even Hot Toys which we routinely pay £200+ for.

Cant post at the moment, but there is a new turtle Tuesday pic up and boy is it jaw dropping. Hopefully someone posts it soon, these figures are just insane.

Cant post at the moment, but there is a new turtle Tuesday pic up and boy is it jaw dropping. Hopefully someone posts it soon, these figures are just insane.

C11rqUBW8AEN2oS.jpg

Back