NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Damn Maybe Mikey will be able to do the Nunchuk Pose...

C11rqUBW8AEN2oS.jpg

So how are NECA able to sell figures of such scale and quality for only $100? Do they really cost that much less to produce than a Hot Toys sixth scale figure.

So how are NECA able to sell figures of such scale and quality for only $100? Do they really cost that much less to produce than a Hot Toys sixth scale figure.

I'm not sure but I seriously doubt HT or Three Zero could give us better Turtles. If they did the articulation would be lacking for sure... Yeah we might of gotten better materials for the belts and knee/elbow pads... But articulation I doubt it. And face sculpts I doubt it we have all seen how HT sculpts their Predators.

I'm not sure but I seriously doubt HT or Three Zero could give us better Turtles. If they did the articulation would be lacking for sure... Yeah we might of gotten better materials for the belts and knee/elbow pads... But articulation I doubt it. And face sculpts I doubt it we have all seen how HT sculpts their Predators.

Agreed, even the great Hot Toys face sculpts are not better than these Turtles. These look to have the perfect balance between asthetics and articulation.

Please peeps, stop talking about international distribution rights. I want to be able to still collect them all. Got Donatello yesterday. FotY candidate for sure. It's not only large, but it's weighty as well, so it doesn't feel cheap. Looks sooooooooo good too. & he's my least fav looking of the 4 Neca turtles.

Everytime I see a pic posed of Donnie holding his bo staff vertically, it looks so great. And yet, every time I try and mimic that pose and look at him in real life, it feels like a senior citizen ninja turtle using his walking cane. :dunno

Apologies if this has already been answered, but is it confirmed yet who comes after Raph?

Back