NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been a lot of incidents

Sometimes they don't get a complete stock and they cancel orders without notifying the people.

They get their stock extremely late if they don't have in stock items

Not the best at shipping either

Wait, really? Lots of people have been putting in orders for these at EE and this is the first time anyone has mentioned them being an unreliable or subpar retailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah balls its all true! No License to distribute in the UK
11cdd4ee6c0f0e013c52b89de9dda6a3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had any of the mentioned issues from EE. I ordered mine and it came right before xmas and was packed very well. Any online retailer can have the issues mentioned especially stock issues on an item that has been released and is as hot as Donny right now. This is why an early PO with them and all online retailers is important.

For all the praise BBTS gets, I've had shipping issures from there followed by poor customer service.

DAMN!!! Where were you 2 hours ago when i placed my order
With them!! Oh well i guess I will wait and see! I just thought they were good because they have been around so long

I've ordered plenty of stuff from them over the years and never had a problem.

These are the best TMNT collectibles all around we'll get in our lifetime IMO.

Sucks for Worldwide collectors that can't get these at retail, but even if you were to pay a bit more, I'd say they are worth it. Hell, even if you are not a 1/4 collector, these SHOULD make you one.

The amount of love that was put into Donnie is amazing. Like, I could seriously say I'm lucky to be around nowadays when amazing TMNT stuff is coming out left and right.

But this movie is pure childhood memories, this is it right here. Buy these. They will be 2K each in the future.

These make every other TMNT collectible in existence obsolete.

Also, **** Michael bay.

Entertainment Earth is just fine. They don't accept more pre-orders than the number of units a manufacturer promises them, but sometimes that manufacturer will - for whatever reason - not fulfill the entire amount, leaving EE holding the bag, sort of speak. Blame NECA if that occurs here - not Entertainment Earth. As far as shipping? Well, as with anything - you get what you pay for. Free shipping is FedEx Smartpost, so that means FedEx delivers to the Post Office, which than delivers to you. Takes forever, and not worth it to me. I just pay for FedEx Home delivery. FedEx has always been great to me. The Postal service on the other hand... :(

Any rumours on someone potentially making these in 1/6 scale? With NECA getting the license and with TMNT being popular in the market these days I imagine it's only a matter of time before someone picks up the license...

Any rumours on someone potentially making these in 1/6 scale? With NECA getting the license and with TMNT being popular in the market these days I imagine it's only a matter of time before someone picks up the license...

If anyone I'd guess Three Zero since they have the movie license.

The problem with ThreeZero getting the 1/6 scale license for 1990 turtles is that they would use rubber which would not hold up over time. Thus, making NECA's turtles probably more timeless by comparison.

Last edited:
The problem with therefore getting the 1/6 scale license for 1990 turtles is that they would use rubber which would not hold up over time. Thus, making NECA's tent turtles probably more timeless by comparison.

I've seen pics. Hell no.

Plus 1/6th would probably cost double. $200 1/6 vs $100 1/4.

The problem with therefore getting the 1/6 scale license for 1990 turtles is that they would use rubber which would not hold up over time. Thus, making NECA's tent turtles probably more timeless by comparison.

Yep I'm fine with these 1/4's. I seriously doubt Three Zero could come even close to the face sculpts and body portions that Neca has nailed.

Just spoke to Summer at Neca in the media department. They only have license for US and they will not be releasing ANY TMNT stuff outside US. That is to say they cant sell but US friends can gift these to their bestest UK buds if they like ;o)
29ab5de7c32cf13c610a6daa36777b18.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back