NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine from Calendars today. Very cool figure. This is my first 1/4 scale NECA and I didn't realize you would be able to beat a man to death with one of these. Only thing keeping me from being totally blown away is how derpy the eyes look on mine, one is looking straight ahead and the other is looking down and inward. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Finally got mine from Calendars today. Very cool figure. This is my first 1/4 scale NECA and I didn't realize you would be able to beat a man to death with one of these. Only thing keeping me from being totally blown away is how derpy the eyes look on mine, one is looking straight ahead and the other is looking down and inward. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

lol pics? Of the three I bought, none have the derp eyes. I need to see this. Sorry to hear, mate.

lol pics? Of the three I bought, none have the derp eyes. I need to see this. Sorry to hear, mate.

27de695e2e653a3f43f89d4e2edb42ab.jpg

6a2d9546d97dd1ee90ba28c9932f4c8e.jpg

In person it basically looks like he has one lazy eye, ha.

Got mine from UPS today. Just a warning to those importing this that full retail ($99.99) plus the postage on that is declared, not the discount version. Basically for UK ups will bill £33 for tax and admin. Just something worth noting.
Anyway just for size comparison here he is next to Hulk [emoji3]
2f0b628a3c9a3a031c44df25270388c3.jpg

How much £ did you pay in total?

I wanted one to display loose, one to keep MOC and got a third incase it was the best quality one. I'm stupid.

That eye may require a repaint

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's really not too bad. The repaint may be dangerous in replicating what NECA did. I'd just rationalize it to being too much like the original suits in that the eyes in the suits also were not completely even lol

I sent a message to Calendars and NECA customer service just to see if anything can be done. We'll see, I don't expect anything. Something about the way the shadows fall with the bandana just makes it even more pronounced in person.

Got mine from UPS today. Just a warning to those importing this that full retail ($99.99) plus the postage on that is declared, not the discount version. Basically for UK ups will bill £33 for tax and admin. Just something worth noting.
Anyway just for size comparison here he is next to Hulk [emoji3]
2f0b628a3c9a3a031c44df25270388c3.jpg

As I been saying around the same size as hulk but no one took my word for it. Thank you for posting this.

Neca might send you a new head. They just sent me a new Superman head because mine came with a slightly bent ear.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I wanted one to display loose, one to keep MOC and got a third incase it was the best quality one. I'm stupid.

It's really not too bad. The repaint may be dangerous in replicating what NECA did. I'd just rationalize it to being too much like the original suits in that the eyes in the suits also were not completely even lol

Are you getting three of each?

That's not too bad. There's one on Amazon for £195 + shipping or something!!!

Any good deals for Raph out there? BBTS is sold out.

Waiting on calendars for Raph. Its shipping for him thats the killer anywhere else.

Back