NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see figuarts beating these. These sculpts are perfect. I think they'll be nice but not as close as Neca. Besides, the scale of these are not as bad as people are complaining about. I think some of it is just fear of 1/4 scale. Those of us that have 1/4 can attest that it's not as bad, space wise, as some are stating.

Not bad at all. My quarter scales and sixth scales cohabitating.

d3aab2f75339efca62518eefdd35587b.jpg

I actually had upwards of ten quarter scale figures at once. You're only limited by the space you have for display. I had them in a small office and it wasn't bad at all.

I was so excited when I received my Donatello figure last Saturday. Unfortunately when I started taking off the twisty ties, the legs were broken off the sockets.:banghead The box must have been handled poorly when in transit to me since it looked a bit beat up. So I'm sending it back and I'm getting a refund because the store is sold out of the figure.:gah: Now I'm in search of ordering the figure from another place.:impatient:

I was so excited when I received my Donatello figure last Saturday. Unfortunately when I started taking off the twisty ties, the legs were broken off the sockets.:banghead The box must have been handled poorly when in transit to me since it looked a bit beat up. So I'm sending it back and I'm getting a refund because the store is sold out of the figure.:gah: Now I'm in search of ordering the figure from another place.:impatient:

Damn that sucks man... Hope you get a replacement for a good price. I hate hearing things like this... But its a fact of life and damn postal service.

Hopefully the Donny Im getting from Calendars is good. Not liking this one from FYE. The body joint under the shell is really loose and the top half of his body flops around when you move him. Ive tried pushing down on the shoulders to see if it would pop in better or something but it doesnt work. This figure really doesnt need that joint IMO. If this next one sucks I guess Ill just have to deal with it. :huh

Donnie is waiting at my home! :yess:
Where is Raphael available? I was waiting for calenders to get him, but it looks like he is already up for PO (and even already sold out at BBTS). I am from Europe, so I have to import tze figure. Would have prefered Calenders or BBTS, but would also gladly try another US seller as long as he is recommended overhere.

Thanks guys!

Cannot wait for Raff. I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like I can't appreciate singular Turtles. It doesn't work without all four. I do love Donnie though.

What kind of stand would work for these guys? I recall someone suggesting a Kaiser stand but I can't seem to find the post.

Got mine from UPS today. Just a warning to those importing this that full retail ($99.99) plus the postage on that is declared, not the discount version. Basically for UK ups will bill £33 for tax and admin. Just something worth noting.
Anyway just for size comparison here he is next to Hulk [emoji3]
2f0b628a3c9a3a031c44df25270388c3.jpg

Back