NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
003-19.jpg

Last edited:
The big question: Which one to open first?:panic:

I know and where the hell to put them! I think I'll open masked first, then closed mouth one. I might keep the open mouth one boxed cause I have the big SS Pred figure.

I'm going to go to micheals this weekend and see what I can buy to make a base.

I know and where the hell to put them! I think I'll open masked first, then closed mouth one. I might keep the open mouth one boxed cause I have the big SS Pred figure.

I'm going to go to micheals this weekend and see what I can buy to make a base.

What do you have in mind for a base?

You got it buddy!
I'll even let you pull the trigger.
:gun

Wait, me? Wolf Bio? What?
I ain't gots no Wolf bio...

I thought you did...wait, or is it Berserker and Celtic? If so dibs on Berserker.:D

Decided to pull the bio apart to fix the gap and decided to do a little extra since I had it apart. I also got a bad seam on the bio that I would like to sand down but I don't think I could do a good job on repainting it though so I don't know if I will touch that for now.

WIP new lens

p1050037s.jpg

p1050040r.jpg

What do you have in mind for a base?

:gun

Drift wood, plants, rocks. I would like to add something to simulate water. Anyone have any ideas on what I could use for that? Is there some kind of glue that will dry clear or some kind of resin I could buy?

Drift wood, plants, rocks. I would like to add something to simulate water. Anyone have any ideas on what I could use for that? Is there some kind of glue that will dry clear or some kind of resin I could buy?

I've used pva glue in the past for water but I'm sure there is a better glue that would do the job better.

I would really like to make a base for this guy but the space needed for a decent base is like:gah:!

I'm not going to make anything too big but this will look fantastic with a good base.
PVA Glue?

Epoxy dries clear doesn't it? Anyone tried that?

Now that sounds cool.
Would love to see what you come up with.

I know that someone has probably covered this here, but just in case...

pred01.jpg

to

pred02.jpg

oh, that reminds me of another mod that should be done - the wire housing on the helmet should be detachable like it is in the movie. same for the wire that goes to the jaw/cheek area on the mask.

Back