NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just caught some of the stuff here from last night. These NECA threads seem to spiral out of control way too easily with the insults, etc. Cool it, or you'll receive an infraction. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but insulting other members in the process and generally acting in an uncivil manner is not acceptable. And I suggest anyone report potentially problematic posts instead of responding in kind.

Mine touched down in the UK at 8:50am today. According to the tracking it left the US Wednesday morning. 2 days by plane...or boat!

You've had one that was shipped to the US, had time to be bought, and shipped off to the UK.....and BBTS hasn't even got any stock yet....

:monkey2

Got this guy last night (masked version). He looks so intimidating on the shelf, looking down at the rest of the room. Now I'm thinking about the closed mouth version...

Got this guy last night (masked version). He looks so intimidating on the shelf, looking down at the rest of the room. Now I'm thinking about the closed mouth version...

funny, i got the closed mouth one and am thinking of getting the bio one. this fig is incredible.

Back