NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my 1/6 HT P1 figure, but this NECA 1/4 beast is something else. Introductions haven't gone so well....

siblings1.jpg

siblings2.jpg

I cannot get over how awesome your pictures are at making that closed-mouth version look perfect! The colors are so vibrant... and he's got that classic P1 stare we all know and love.

Sniffle, sniffle. Wonder when the heck I'm going to be hearing from BBTS.

I love my 1/6 HT P1 figure, but this NECA 1/4 beast is something else. Introductions haven't gone so well....

siblings1.jpg

siblings2.jpg

That pic is hilarious, I imagine the smaller fellow trying to kick the bigger one in the shins and trying in vein to throw punches at him while the larger one says "Can you believe the balls on this little guy?" lol.

BTW, it looks as if the chest cable is broken in that second pic, like it's become disconnected from his shoulder armor, does it just plug back in?

Mine is like that too, came that way out of the box. I guess it was the glue they used to secure the wire to the chestpiece was weak. Good thing thats one easy fix.

Hey this Neca figure is great. I respect Neca, I repect Tankman's work of so much labor put into this great figure. Like I said many times before, they had the goose bump look in the indoor pictures. I soon found out it was just his custom work. I think it looks Amazing. Just look at the whole thing, its identical. Expecially the hands. The hands are suppose to be dark pitch black like this, but in the final pieces look to have a worn sort of black which is fine, I just wish this was the final paint job of all pitch black like how he is. Even the blast marks expecially his boob plate show lots of detail the way its suppose to be. If you guys saw the Predator 1:1 bust and look at the same thing, it is identical. When it comes to accuracy nothing will be better than that bust because its just incredible, it doesn't get any better than that. Very rare people even brag that that paint application is not even that good. I have no clue why. That piece is going for 5-600 grand on ebay and every where else you find one. I hope to own it one day. The box is cool and huge.

Well I got my set and am pretty impressed other than the seam on the helmet version and a lack of some articulation that would have been handy. It would also have been nice for the dreads to be a little softer plastic so they would lay better. It definitely isn't 1/4 scale though but the sculpt is top notch and it looks very impressive even just in standing there. I also like that the skin around the mandibles is somewhat transparent which is a nice touch. Great buy for under $80 though.

p1050033.jpg

That pic is hilarious, I imagine the smaller fellow trying to kick the bigger one in the shins and trying in vein to throw punches at him while the larger one says "Can you believe the balls on this little guy?" lol.

BTW, it looks as if the chest cable is broken in that second pic, like it's become disconnected from his shoulder armor, does it just plug back in?

Yup. It just plugs back into the chest armor. Be careful with the skulls on the line too, as the glue that holds the loop together aint that great.

siblings1.jpg

:rotfl

Predator's expression really looks like he is saying "Can you believe the balls on this little guy?" lol

The circle is complete!

IMG_9822.jpg

Going to be spraying a gloss coat on Robocop's armor and a chrome repaint (and jaw realignment) on the T-800 soon.

Sorry about the photo.. I just realized that Robocop's aim here sucks (and what the hell is he doing with his left hand?!)

Hey this Neca figure is great. I respect Neca, I repect Tankman's work of so much labor put into this great figure. Like I said many times before, they had the goose bump look in the indoor pictures. I soon found out it was just his custom work. I think it looks Amazing. Just look at the whole thing, its identical. Expecially the hands. The hands are suppose to be dark pitch black like this, but in the final pieces look to have a worn sort of black which is fine, I just wish this was the final paint job of all pitch black like how he is. Even the blast marks expecially his boob plate show lots of detail the way its suppose to be. If you guys saw the Predator 1:1 bust and look at the same thing, it is identical. When it comes to accuracy nothing will be better than that bust because its just incredible, it doesn't get any better than that. Very rare people even brag that that paint application is not even that good. I have no clue why. That piece is going for 5-600 grand on ebay and every where else you find one. I hope to own it one day. The box is cool and huge.

tankman is the predator king, i can't wait to get his p2 sculpt.

Back