NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the ones that have this in there homes, Honestly and truthfuly, out of a 5 star rating or a out of 10 countdown, what do you give this figure. Comming from your heart,Just one of the too, I don't want to hear reviews.
i give it 492 out of 513 pred-creds.

Well I was just gibing a status update, wasn't trying to step on toes.

oh no sure I know, I was just saying that someone here said that could have been their last one, and they were right

I am only freaking out because I hesitated to buy them and missed my chance, so now I have to rely on TRU to come through
but
no you weren't stepping on anyone's toes lol Im not freaking out about your post but the fact that CSC sold that one out

this waiting is killing me :gah:

yeah Like someone said before, it probably was their last one,

---- me :monkey1

damn, damn, :panic:
I am so glad I got the masked one. I don't know how many times I kept changing my mind and just was so indecisive. I must say even with the slightly larger gap and the seem it's really awesome and some menacing looking. Those issue do not bother me, they are not that noticeable in my opinion. I love it, LOVE IT! $80? Are you kidding me? Totally worth it. I'm ordering one of the others but man, which one?! And where do I put it? Thank you Neca and Tankman. Please do more... P2, Elder, etc.

Jay

For the ones that have this in there homes, Honestly and truthfuly, out of a 5 star rating or a out of 10 countdown, what do you give this figure. Comming from your heart,Just one of the too, I don't want to hear reviews.
I'd give the masked a 9/10. It would be 9.5/10 if there was no seem line and less of a mask eye gap. That is my honest opinion.

Jay

i would give the closed mouth p1 a 8 out of 10 , the netting keeps it from a perfect 10.
i would give the helmeted p1 a 6 out of 10, the gap, mold line and of course the inaccurate netting keep it from a perfect score.

I can't believe that at this time tomorrow my Preds will be here! :yess:

Busy day tomorrow, will be taking lots of pics and videos, not to mention probably never putting them down lol.

Never thought tomorrow would come, and I'm not just talking about when I found out these were coming out I'm talking about the last 15 or so years when I began dreaming of owning a large-scale Pred.
Awesome, buddy!
Looking forward to those pics and video too! :panic:

Nox has delusions of action figure manufacturer conspiracy :lol.
In any case, reported. Now it's getting on my nerves how trolls like this write a thesis on how much they're prejudiced against a company (and other members), yet they don't get punished simply because they immediately log off afterwards. This is clearly harassment and civil arguments are met only with this guy's hostility.

Back on-topic, I can't say I'm surprised CSC sold out. Their recent price raise was a definite tip-off and it seems like everyone's favoring that version lately. Bit of a bummer, but I think there may be a few eBay sellers that still have this guy for a halfway-decent price, if not better. Hope is still alive, people!!

Last edited:
I love my 1/6 HT P1 figure, but this NECA 1/4 beast is something else. Introductions haven't gone so well....

siblings1.jpg

siblings2.jpg

Looks great, but what do you think of the build quality compared to the Hot Toys version?

I know the Hot Toys is only a 1/6 and this is a 1/4...

I am referring to paint / attention to detail / articulation joints / over all build quality...

The upper torso on the Hot Toys figure seems to have an articulation joint so you can swivel it around.

From the pics, I can already see the minor paint differences like his armor is a more silver on the Hot Toys version and more so a hint of green in the NECA version...

If Hot Toys did a 1/4, would you think it would be just as good or better?

Last edited:
I'd expect it to be the exact same thing, but blown up. In terms of quality (and I mean quality control), HT might win. However, if they can't get their accuracy up and apply a new body (which they've hinted at), then I can't see it being any different than the 1/6 version.

god damn, the closed mouth looks bad ass. I think, out of the 3, that's the one I'm defn going to get repainted, but I also think that one looks the best even without a new paint app.

I have the open mouth version and would honestly give it a 9/10. For the price, this can't be beat.

I'd expect it to be the exact same thing, but blown up. In terms of quality (and I mean quality control), HT might win. However, if they can't get their accuracy up and apply a new body (which they've hinted at), then I can't see it being any different than the 1/6 version.
Yeah for sure.

:)

I would hope that it would at least equal this figure.
Heh!

That's what I will be hopping too.

To those praising the closed-mouth version, that would be my choice as well if I could have only one.

I'd take the masked version of this figure, I really like Predator masked, but I am still waiting for this to released in AUS :impatient:

Back