NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes more pics please! I was absent this weekend, I came here and noticed that 1/4 P1 has been released! lol

For those wondering about TRU orders, I just messaged them on twitter:

Many of us preordered 18" Preds from Toys R Us, but they took them off the website. Will they be getting them to fill our orders?

Their response:

I don't know, if you got an email confirmation on your pre-order I would think so but contact them to be sure.

Yes, the SSC P1 is great, but I ultimately coudn't stand the weird leaning, and eventually I sold it. Granted, I needed the money, but that was a deciding factor for me.
yeah, the leaning sucks a bunch. but that's SSC for you. they haven't made one damn thing that i liked pose-wise. the Chap isn't even out yet and i already hate the stupid dracula pose. that's one instance where i prefer these NECA toys over the high-end stuff. posability makes a huge difference in terms of presentation in a display.

Not to mention plastic can retain quite a bit of detail. Polystone's given us some amazing stuff, but while it's gotten crisper over the years, it still can't match good old-fashioned plastic.

yeah, the leaning sucks a bunch. but that's SSC for you. they haven't made one damn thing that i liked pose-wise. the Chap isn't even out yet and i already hate the stupid dracula pose. that's one instance where i prefer these NECA toys over the high-end stuff. posability makes a huge difference in terms of presentation in a display.

Yeah that's reason I don't like the PF, I like to switch up the poses from time to time.

It is more like 1/5th scale so you are safe. :lol
exactly. it's pretty much this and those Tsukuda Alien figures and that's all there is to a 1:5 collection. they're all pretty cheap too. gotta be one of the easiest collections to actually complete.

Wall is ready for the Preds. :yess:

I made the shelves from larger one's that I cut down and painted a dark satin green, I couldn't put the one right under the poster like I wanted because I found out there's a stud there so I had to revise my plan.

Before...

P1070684.jpg

After (Bring em on!)...

P1070687.jpg

2 days and counting...

:yess:

I cant remember if I pre ordered these or not! Does anyone know what other websites besides Bigbadtoystore and Cornerstorecomics is selling them?

Got mine today. Popping off heads was easy and I just used a Hot Toys stand to mount the extra head. Excellent 1/4 scale representations! I will post better pics later.

Great pics and did you buy the open mouth head separate off eBay or something? I was wanting to get the Bio head version.

Great pics and did you buy the open mouth head separate off eBay or something? I was wanting to get the Bio head version.

Nope, i bought both the masked and open-mouth version and just popped the head off the body of the open-mouth. I wanted both versions and couldn't decide which one to get. This way i can just switch heads.

I will either sell the body by itself in the box or put the head back on and sell the whole figure in the future. Or just keep them both, whichever.

Nope, i bought both the masked and open-mouth version and just popped the head off the body of the open-mouth. I wanted both versions and couldn't decide which one to get. This way i can just switch heads.

I will either sell the body by itself in the box or put the head back on and sell the whole figure in the future. Or just keep them both, whichever.

Ok figured that's what you did, but just makin sure.

All we need now is a 1/4 scale skull trophy for him to hold

Back