NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Just finished another base for Dutch I really need Jungle Hunter :)
3b4ca99409c0c2363826910ea315e6b2.jpg

I went ahead and put my masked jungle hunter up for sale. If it sells great. If not great lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished another base for Dutch I really need Jungle Hunter :)
3b4ca99409c0c2363826910ea315e6b2.jpg

Great work my friend. Really need to get Dutch it looks awesome! What did you use under their feet? That white stuff. Our 1/4 LED fella also up for preorder at Toywiz:
Jungle Predator Action Figure with LED Lights 1/4 NECA

Anyway I preordered mine at BBTS. One off topic question. I'm trying to access Cornerstorecomics website but it doesn't load??:confused:

Thank you sir.. It's called quake hold they sell it at home depot....I forgot to take it off since it a stand/base ...I put the queake hold when it was without the base....Here's how the stand looks for dutch...and yes pre order jungle first day. :)
b4f780377163c61eeb5abcd8ba8818c2.jpg

Dutch doesn't have anything on his feet.

Anyone know of any shops in Canada that might have this up for pre-order as well?

Oh, and, how easy are the heads swappable on these? I've got a 1/4 closed mouth Jungle Hunter and might use its head with the new electric body if it's not too big a hassle.

Great work batman232 and tnx for the info! Badvermin are you planning to keep your masked hunter original or you're going to customize it (paint, netting etc.)??

Anyone know of any shops in Canada that might have this up for pre-order as well?

Oh, and, how easy are the heads swappable on these? I've got a 1/4 closed mouth Jungle Hunter and might use its head with the new electric body if it's not too big a hassle.

The original heads are all interchangeable. Just pop off and on since they all share the same body. With the new figure it probably depends on how Neca wires the mask.

The original heads are all interchangeable. Just pop off and on since they all share the same body. With the new figure it probably depends on how Neca wires the mask.

I see, thanks R12. I might then just keep both and pose them together.

Disappointed that it's not the new body with better articulation.

new body with better articulation means it will break a lot more easily

i have always hated the body on the P2 in 1/4 scale, im too afraid to move it in case the legs break....................................................... :cuss

i have always hated the body on the P2 in 1/4 scale, im too afraid to move it in case the legs break....................................................... :cuss
And if displayed on a high shelf you can clearly see the ball joints.

I just hope the seams on the upper legs are gone on this one, just like the mask's seams seem to be.

just confirmed with neca on facebook, no spine/skull accessory

Alas.

Any confirmations whether the mask and upper leg seams are gone or not?

I can live with the legs' seams (although I'd rather not have them), but I'm REALLY hoping the mask's seam is addressed.

Back