NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I looked. There are no good 1/4 umbrellas.

There are some nice 1/6 black ones, but those would obviously be out of scale.

Sorry guys I was searching for 1/6 all this time...so yeah no 1/4 umbrella ...I did found one with a barbie lol...

I did a tour of NECA's studio in September of last year and saw the prototypes. I was absolutely blown away by what I saw. Trust me when I say the umbrella is not needed for this, and I'm a huge penguin fan.

Source : Guy who had a Penguin and Harley Quinn on his wedding cake, and got the tour as a surprise from his wife.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's awesome. I think that's cool that they offer tours. Any time I'm in New York, I'm always meaning to go.

Did you get to see their unmasked Robocop/Alex Murphy with the Peter Weller likeness. I heard that is there.

Hi, I had a great doubt, I'm a Burton's Batman fan and I have the 89 bat and both nicholson jokers from HT, 1/6, I really love this penguin figure and I want to get it, but the problem is the scale, do you think it clahes?

Hi, I had a great doubt, I'm a Burton's Batman fan and I have the 89 bat and both nicholson jokers from HT, 1/6, I really love this penguin figure and I want to get it, but the problem is the scale, do you think it clahes?

I think it would . I have a mix of scales from 1:6 to 1:1 and mixing 1:6 with 1:4 just doesnt work for me. What I do is separate them . Id pick him up and possibly pick the neca Keaton up and do a small, stand alone display with those two .

Really hope we get the catwomen and jack joker at this scale .

I think it would . I have a mix of scales from 1:6 to 1:1 and mixing 1:6 with 1:4 just doesnt work for me. What I do is separate them . Id pick him up and possibly pick the neca Keaton up and do a small, stand alone display with those two .

thanks, but I prefer the 6th scale, the only one exeption would be this penguin, because is amazing, the thing is have signals of this returns figures from HT in 6th scale don't you?

thanks, but I prefer the 6th scale, the only one exeption would be this penguin, because is amazing, the thing is have signals of this returns figures from HT in 6th scale don't you?

Yea im the same but have recently started a small ish 1/4 collection. Yea I think they will do it. There is alot of love for Burton batman so it seems like a no brainer on HTs part. I think he and catwomen would sell really well.

Catwoman yes. 89 Joker NOT A CHANCE...

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I was not planning on getting this, but he is looking incredible.

However yes, messed up to not have an umbrella. Not liking this trend. Even the '66 TV Penguin from FTC didn't have an umbrella :slap

Any new pics from sdcc?

Michael Crawford's pic,

sdcc2015_neca_2.jpg

Toy Ark,

SDCC2015-NECA-Quarter-Scale-002.jpg

Any information about this figure in 1/6 by HT? this figure would be perfect in 1/6, because I'm collecting 1/6 Burton´s batman HT figures

Back