Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting.....

NecaTwitter.jpg

I think it's a given possibility that there'd be more to come, I wish the same can be said about the quality though. Even Hot Toys can be rather inconsistent, that is version 2 may not always mean the better version, so when I see a sculpt/overall quality that's already very good to me, I buy it :)

Just received mine from
Bbts. Mines have some paint problem, does anyone have any issues with their batman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received mine from
Bbts. Mines have some paint problem, does anyone have any issues with their batman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine had a defect with his leg. Neca is replacing it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No paint problems or defects with mine.... Just got my shipping notice from Tony for my ORIGINS cape.. Should have it Saturday... Will be reviewing it as soon as I get it...

Same here!! Cape is on its way but Bats is still at BBTS. Still waiting on VG Predator and than Have everything shipped :D

mine had a defect with his leg. Neca is replacing it.

Really have my fingers crossed with Mine. My NECA Iron Man had bad paint issues and one set of LEDs not working but my 89 Bats was perfect. Always the gamble with NECA and BBTS

Really have my fingers crossed with Mine. My NECA Iron Man had bad paint issues and one set of LEDs not working but my 89 Bats was perfect. Always the gamble with NECA and BBTS

Definitely a gamble. I saw 6 89 bats and didn't pick up one. All had goofy eyes. I did get a perfect gypsy and elder though.

Was there today to pick up my ED209, and I didn't see the Batman there.

yeah i gave em a call and they said they'd have it by the end of the month which kinda sucks since i already paid for it. i wonder why it is that they're always the last to get the figures in stock? anyway they have excellent customer service so it makes up for it.

Tony Mei cape has arrived... Review will be posted shortly...

10336858_10152387791859346_5505190153661915217_n.jpg

REVIEW:

Last edited:
Mine arrived yesterday and I took some quick pics. Will do a more elaborate photo set later with a backdrop, posing and changing the hands for weapons. I just forgot my photo lights at home. One QC error on his ankle plastic being warped but I think I can fix it with some work. Overall super happy to have him and looks great with my other 1/4 Bats on the shelf. Now to find a place to put 1/4 Iron Man...

Thanks everyone... I suggest everyone to buy the Tony Cape... It's makes the figure even look better than he already is...

Thanks everyone... I suggest everyone to buy the Tony Cape... It's makes the figure even look better than he already is...

Great videos and I took your advice ordering Tony's cape today.

This is a great figure and I thought I would be fine with the stock cape.
After seeing how great the custom cape looked in the videos, I realized it was a must for me

Back