NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we're getting a half unmasked head! That's a great surprise; first we have seen of it!

46d6eaa3c01a0357d914086cfd8ac8df.jpg
f4ea7de41802135976da52c263244589.jpg
5cf2cf2ea8dbe00f7eaf4bc75fbe264b.jpg
726807c5812977ed7d7e379df2582590.jpg

Also, he appears to be wall mountable and comes with webbing? This is shaping up to be an excellent release.

well my 1/4 deadpool from the toysrus glitch just got cancelled but eh what can you do.

I might be wrong but judging from the promo pics it seems like the eye pieces are swap-able.
I don't like the movie but the figure seems like it will be the best out there in the market that I can afford.

I might be wrong but judging from the promo pics it seems like the eye pieces are swap-able.
I don't like the movie but the figure seems like it will be the best out there in the market that I can afford.
The eyes are swappable.

So NECA starts shipping out Doctor Strange 1 week from today. He will probably start shipping directly from NECA in a couple days. Anybody else planning on getting him? I unfortunately won't get my hands on him until January.

Also the X-Force Deadpool is shipping today but I got the impression nobody really cares for the repaint. I know I don't.

So NECA starts shipping out Doctor Strange 1 week from today. He will probably start shipping directly from NECA in a couple days. Anybody else planning on getting him? I unfortunately won't get my hands on him until January.

Also the X-Force Deadpool is shipping today but I got the impression nobody really cares for the repaint. I know I don't.
We need Daredevil and Spiderman like asap!
1/4 scale figure collectors can only be so patient...sheeesh Neca

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I should have my Doctor Strange in a couple weeks. Did any of you guys pick him up?

I'm planning on making custom magic effects too.

Back