NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Hmmm, seems like we might see Hulk at Toy Fair, since NECA seems to be cranking these out, I'd imagine they've at least got a sculpt done, even if they're still working out articulation.

I can imagine it.

I don't care what it costs.

TAKE MY MONEY!!!

(Empties pockets, wallet, kids piggy bank, throws it all at screen, then slumps exhausted in chair, sobbing).

Hulk probably won't be too expensive, the paint job is pretty basic, no complex parts, just plastic and maybe some fabric for ripped pants. It'd be nice if they did multiple heads to add something to the package, but they sold each head as a unique figure with Predator, so probably not.

I want to say its going to be around 100 but looking at knife head I wouldn't be surprised if he comes to like $150~

Hey guys,

Regarding the Iron Man 1/4 Neca, anyone have try to take off the neck or the head ?

I think there are two major issues with this guy, the shoulders and the neck. The first ones are easy to fix with some fix tape but for the neck...

The head's supposed to be more down inside the torso, on mine she's far too high.

I try to reproduce the legendary scale pose, I'm pretty happy for now but the neck really upset me.

If someone have an idea to fix this without break the figure it should be really cool. :)

My Iron Man breast plate has turned decidedly pink! Has anyone else come accross this? Any easy repair for the not especially skilled? Any advice appreciated, as it's definitely not a good look!

Mine was already like this, when they first came out, plus the head and neck was on backwards!

Richard Vandark

Didn't posted but it looks like NECA is following HT lead:
All new deco sporting different shades of metallic and gold paint, with additional darker washes to bring out the finer armor detail.

The Iron Man figure stands over 18" tall and features over 25 points of articulation, incredible movie accurate detail, and LEDs on the eyes, chest, and palms.

Includes 2 pairs of interchangeable hands and brand new golden armor packaging. Batteries Included.
1408.jpg

New to SSF forum. . Just wanted to chime in and say, I think Neca is doing a good job with it's 1/4 scale. The only thing is collector's like myself would appreciate more Marvel movie - verse and comic characters! Hellz to the Yea

Yeah I don't have a problem with them releasing repaints, it helps them stay in business which helps them release more figures. I just hope they branch out to other Marvel properties since the licenses is for all of Marvel.
I'm all in for the Thor and IM Midias..In hopes for 1/4The Wolverine!

Hi
anyone knows when you can buy the Thor 1/4 NECA. How it looks with the 1/4 Hulk out, is there something new?

No new my friend. ..The wait continues. So far Neca has Thor releasing last week of Jan.. They're being hush hush on Hulk:impatient:

does neca usually releases their figures on time unlike HT? Thor at the end of January ...:yess:

Back