NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Sooooo...the 1/4 scale Hulk has weak joints? Great. Was gonna use one for a 1/6 scale Juggernaut, but if the joints suck prior to customization, I wonder what will happen when a few ounces of Sculptey are added.

Sooooo...the 1/4 scale Hulk has weak joints? Great. Was gonna use one for a 1/6 scale Juggernaut, but if the joints suck prior to customization, I wonder what will happen when a few ounces of Sculptey are added.

Screw it and sculpt over the leg joints. They really aren't that posable anyway.

Totally Boss! In hopes Neca rocks this line ! Congrats ShadowG....nice shots!
Got these from @boostingrx on Instagram. It looks like NECA may have once again upped their game. The detail looks incredible!! I cannot wait to get mine.

a8f865c7f769d54a7dd66f8b77cc2b34.png
5cdcb920650ee3b321d2c0d86cb99587.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadpool looks insanely good, thanks for posting the pics and review links guys. Mine should show up tomorrow from TRU, Im pumped!

Neca is easily becoming my favorite manufacturer

Can't wait for my Deadpool that will develop warped legs in 4 months and have hip joints that buckle under his weight lol.

I'm getting 1/4 Hulk for Xmas. I have been so looking forward to getting him for a long time now, so this is a special occasion for me... aside from the big day itself, of course. :lol

By the look of the size of the box, he probably needs his own room. :lol

Went to get Deadpool today...was about to get Hulk since they have him for $170 but couldn't so got the Batwing I want to like Hulk but can't

e41aec92f733f0d58b4aca36264dd7cc.jpg

Went to get Deadpool today...was about to get Hulk since they have him for $170 but couldn't so got the Batwing I want to like Hulk but can't

e41aec92f733f0d58b4aca36264dd7cc.jpg
Grats on the dead pool!

Same here with hulk, by far my favorite character, and usually an instabuy

Grats on the dead pool!

Same here with hulk, by far my favorite character, and usually an instabuy
Thank you sir. Same here other than bats and supes... But idk something is keeping me from buying. $170 is a great deal but still undecided

Thank you sir. Same here other than bats and supes... But idk something is keeping me from buying. $170 is a great deal but still undecided
its the bags under the eyes for me
I can get past the shorter legs vs torso and I bet it's massive in hand, but the sculpt isn't there

its the bags under the eyes for me
I can get past the shorter legs vs torso and I bet it's massive in hand, but the sculpt isn't there
For me is the fact that I haven't seen anyone have him in a good pose. It's lools the same as when is in the box

Hi guys, I will probably post a pic later today, but has anyone had issues with the Mark 43?

Mine seems to have an assembly problem where the lower torso is not plugged into the centre of the upper torso, it's pretty much all the way off to the left side when left in a neutral position. Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, it is possible to correct it?

Back