NECA: 1/4 Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@afattori Well I understand not wanting to wait in fact when tracking my Supes by FedEx they said that flooding in Memphis would make mine delayed I ordered another one from toys r us, turns out I still got the one from BBTS first and still haven't got the one from TRU but I don't mind having two of these he's that cool. Why don't you just go ahead and order another one from either of those places you would probably get it before your replacement, then you could have a double to keep MIB. I understand if money is an issue it was for me, that's why I just charged him on a credit card. I mean this is Christopher Reeve we're talking about here! Doesn't happen every day y'know. lol

I got him for 79.00 shipped. I thought about getting another one, but a 2nd one is something I do not need. Could not sell damaged one for a loss. I would probably get a refund on the 79.00 vs 99.00. Will see if calendars. Com sends a new one. They should, I hope.

Superman the movie 1978 Neca 1\4 scale Reeve figure. Yes we believe ! I must say this figure is a leap in innovation for the Neca Quarter scale figure line! Job well done!

Really makes the MOS figure look like a POS..

10996962_10205971859268942_4652364014676824844_n_zpsuem6xbxb.jpg

Anybody else think he's a bit bigger than 1/4 scale? He towers over All my other 1/4 scale figs.

Superman the movie 1978 Neca 1\4 scale Reeve figure. Yes we believe ! I must say this figure is a leap in innovation for the Neca Quarter scale figure line! Job well done!
Nice pic!
Really makes the MOS figure look like a POS..

10996962_10205971859268942_46523640146768_n_zpsuem6xbxb.jpg
lol, he really does and I was very close to getting that mos fig

Anybody else think he's a bit bigger than 1/4 scale? He towers over All my other 1/4 scale figs.
he is the tallest of my three, but reeve would have been taller than the two actors of my other two figs(bale and weller)

Finally received today from Calendars.com. NOT HAPPY! See attached picture. Just my freaking luck. I have no idea what the hell happened to him. Anyone else's have the crappy scalp paint by the hair part? If no replacement offered and fix suggestions? Emailed customer service and sent pic wanting replacement.

View attachment 194135

Received return shipping label and once USPS scans him in showing I dropped him off, calendars.com will ship my replacement. Wish me luck on getting an undamaged supes.

I was going to pull out my MOS to compare myself but that picture says it all. I always thought that his legs were a little too short and that the head was slightly too big.

I was going to pull out my MOS to compare myself but that picture says it all. I always thought that his legs were a little too short and that the head was slightly too big.

Also looks like he's taking synthol injections into his shoulders

Joints are ugly though, NECA do good job on Super Reeves hiding all joints

Saw this figure in hand yesterday in Hong Kong. It's completely turned me around on the figure, it's really nice, nuch better than seeing it in pics. I was gonna buy it but the last one they had had a mark on the chest that I'm not sure woulda come off later, so I'll have to get it elsewhere.

NECA hit a home run with this guy. Best Reeve Superman since Hot Toys' 1/6 scale version.

Back